Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: MeanieJosh vs Goldie/ABW

As a judge. I’m going to take full responsibility for this bullshit that went on today. This trial will be tomorrow at 9am central time. Whatever party doesn’t show on time, will be sued by my for wasting my time.

Jurors, i am sorry for this occurrence. I got hot dog wieners and cold 40s in the back.

See you tomorrow.

C622BCAB-5B5B-451A-A645-EDFA9552F151.gif

As a judge. I’m going to take full responsibility for this bullshit that went on today. This trial will be tomorrow at 9am central time. Whatever party doesn’t show on time, will be sued by my for wasting my time.

Jurors, i am sorry for this occurrence. I got hot dog wieners and cold 40s in the back.

See you tomorrow.

View attachment 15346
giphy.gif

Doctors office no. 2 has WiFi and I got my charger

My assistant is dealing with some family issues but i'm sure I can handle it dolo

Yeeeeahhh...I'll take my chances at the Waffle House doiwn the street from the ABW Courthouse.

This case should be thrown out after the 20 pump fakes.

Ap just gave me word that we can do this later on or tomorrow. He says he won't be consistently available atm your honor.

We have two options

I know for certain I will be available later on this evening with no interruptions

Or

We can start this in the morning

I just don't wanna start it at this moment because I know I'ma have to dip back out and be out of pocket again for a min

Back