COMMUNITY ABW Court: MeanieJosh vs Goldie/ABW

If this first doc office got free WiFi, we might be able to get this cracking

Man you better put some 'Tussin on it and handle your business, council
How bout you rub some tussin on the area formerly known as your neck you beech ass kneegah

just jury?
636378775613463279-Jackie-1.jpg
Lmfaoooo

Your honor, I request his request for council be rejected as our preparation for this case was based solely on the defendant defending himself.

He had adequate time to seek proper council prior to the start the trial but declined at every chance because his ego is bigger than pangea before the split.

Reactions: Joshie Kahn
starting already?
his ego is bigger than pangea before the split.
this is slander,
defamation,
misrepresentation,
fabrication,
falsification.

An attempt to smear my client to the jury before they've even had a chance to hear opening statements.

this is a mockery.

i've been held in contempt for less!

am I to be expected to defend against such juvenile remarks that could lead to public humiliations????

is this a court room or the basketball court where everyone trades insults like white men can't jump?
jackie-chiles-1024x640.png

let me know cuz i got my jordans in the car....

I am legally and fully within my rights to add a lawyer to my team both before the trial and even mid trial.

Reactions: LUCIEN and Mooney
Well we can take your client and his ego to trial at another date. Pretty sure we can knock that one out in 30 min with no commercials. I got a rack of posts and eye witnesses for that.

Your honor, I request my comment about the defendants ego be removed from record.

No your honor, keep the post there as evidence of slander and prejudice