Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: MeanieJosh vs Goldie/ABW

man ...you know what??

woo-sah!!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury,

Have you ever been in line at the grocery store behind someone, and the cashier let them get away with something, then you, with the same situation, the cashier all of a sudden wanted to go by the book? Then you know what being inconsistent looks and feels like. My client MeanJoshie, who is currently the former people's mod, had this exact same thing happened to him.

We're going to present to you that our case against ABW has substantial merit based on the fact that there was no consistency from the last election to this one, and that the level of accountability was severely lacking.

Who knows who voted for who? There are documented instances where members making alias accounts, the fact that this election didn't allow to see who voted for who leaves a lot of speculation especially when you had the support of prominent members of the community which we are ready to submit.

We ask that, should we win our case, that, for just this time, an exception be made to either have two people's mods or at the very least, a recount.

How can we say this is the people's mod when we dont know who those people are?

Thank you ladies and gentleman.

man ...you know what??

woo-sah!!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury,

Have you ever been in line at the grocery store behind someone, and the cashier let them get away with something, then you, with the same situation, the cashier all of a sudden wanted to go by the book? Then you know what being inconsistent looks and feels like. My client MeanJoshie, who is currently the former people's mod, had this exact same thing happened to him.

We're going to present to you that our case against ABW has substantial merit based on the fact that there was no consistency from the last election to this one, and that the level of accountability was severely lacking.

Who knows who voted for who? There are documented instances where members making alias accounts, the fact that this election didn't allow to see who voted for who leaves a lot of speculation especially when you had the support of prominent members of the community which we are ready to submit.

We ask that, should we win our case, that, for just this time, an exception be made to either have two people's mods or at the very least, a recount.

How can we say this is the people's mod when we dont know who those people are?

Thank you ladies and gentleman.
I agree with all of this, except a recount, due to recent events (those refugees) the new people's mod would have an unfair advantage in the new poll

Wow lol

In response to these charges I would like to ask the people, do we ... the public... know who voted for who during elections? Ofc not. Why? For safety. I have evidence of the plaintiff attacking one of our ABW members after saying who he would vote for.

After seeing that do you think it would be smart to have a public voting?
giphy.gif

It's also against the law to not tell the defendant what he's even charged with. They never told me what they were charging me with until now.

Back