Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW COURT - King Du vs. Chitown B

Yea you got me with no evidence whatsoever, all that nigga did is say what he did with no proof.

Is this nigga even online anymore

All dude said was hearsay and we already knew Sage Wonder was a snitch, nigga have no proof to anything he denying

@AP21 lets end this shit already
That ain't hearsay nigga....

That's a confession to one crime that absolved me of another.

I gave intent, methods, names, dates, times.....

Nigga.... You can pull the money logs from the day of your trial and see multiple donations to my wife from n confirmed card carrying members of the legion of trill....

You want a screen shot of me telling the niggaz myself only give money to my wife??

Like bruh....I out played you...

You got caught up cuz shorty hate you.....

The court can call @Whispering Eye up if they need more answers

That ain't hearsay nigga....

That's a confession to one crime that absolved me of another.

I gave intent, methods, names, dates, times.....

Nigga.... You can pull the money logs from the day of your trial and see multiple donations to my wife from n confirmed card carrying members of the legion of trill....

You want a screen shot of me telling the niggaz myself only give money to my wife??

Like bruh....I out played you...

You got caught up cuz shorty hate you.....

The court can call @Whispering Eye up if they need more answers

How when I can't say nothing to that person, what are you trying to pull here

im startin to lose count on how many Ls these niggas is takin outchea bruh and thats real

this shit aint a good look for yall man

idk even whats happening around here

I didnt think people had time for all this shit

who got played outta what?

is this imaginary?

I ain't even gonna explain myself no more.. I love this shit....I be having a blast bruh

You with the Bling Gang

I respect ya no kids and women policy. At least you got honor

If my battle rap brother turned snitch @Sage Wonder would've posted the full chat, my first post was "my main target is sion and I've already robbed that nigga". U won't see me saying I was plotting on anybody else.

I've been running dolo this entire time.

To make it more clear Fuck BWG and Fuck Trill fam

giphy.gif

I'm tired of waiting for this nigga, obviously AP on some other shit so Du lets discuss this out of court just to end this. We been waiting on this nigga for an hour

If my battle rap brother turned snitch @Sage Wonder would've posted the full chat, my first post was "my main target is sion and I've already robbed that nigga". U won't see me saying I was plotting on anybody else.

I've been running dolo this entire time.

To make it more clear Fuck BWG and Fuck Trill fam

giphy.gif
Good cause I ain't want no problems

I just want the Bum. Dassit

All dude said was hearsay and we already knew Sage Wonder was a snitch, nigga have no proof to anything he denying

@AP21 lets end this shit already

You dont understand how this works. I’ve had no cooperation with you or any loyalty with you prior. That’s not snitching, that’s you trying to line somebody up while spilling the conspiracy out right in front of his people. In real life you would’ve got ya dumbass killed thinking you had the drop on him.

Relevant Wire scene of how the scenario basically played out

You dont understand how this works. I’ve had no cooperation with you or any loyalty with you prior. That’s not snitching, that’s you trying to line somebody up while spilling the conspiracy out right in front of his people. In real life you would’ve got ya dumbass killed thinking you had the drop on him.

So in other words that nigga aint built for this shit right?

damn..

I swear these niggas circle jerk, it's amazes me

We already know you a snitch, that's not in question

I'm tired of waiting for this nigga, obviously AP on some other shit so Du lets discuss this out of court just to end this. We been waiting on this nigga for an hour

I got daddy duty nigga

giphy.gif

I catch y'all niggaz later

Back