Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW COURT - King Du vs. Chitown B

View attachment 84407 Let Me get To U , You've quoted me a Record 6x Today , Either Get Out your feelings or Get Ya Shelter Smelling Ass In the Game , Nigga got a Best Buy shirt On...lol
I'll quote you 106x if I so choose to nigga

Ain't no feelings and ain't no game. Just a bum who fucked with the wrong one and a nigga with great income and time to shit on you all damn day

This make 7x for ya bum ass Westside ass.....You bum

Nosign all you want nigga, this don't count. What judge just have mf'ers argue while he in the pic section and everyone else getting involved without being called to the witness stand.

I'm probably gonna forget why Im pissed with Maywood by next week so someone bump this thread

Appreciate it

CR0686_CatButt.gif

Here dammit!

And right after I revealed I was Du's intel, this dummy @Maywood had me in the new group PM where they formed BWG too. Him and Chi proceeded to speak without even noticing I was in the group... America's dumbest criminals. Felt so bad for their incompetence I went and just removed myself from the chat LOL. I swear to God lmaoo

That BWG roster look like that one hallway in school that had all the remedial special needs students. Goofy as hell

And right after I revealed I was Du's intel, this dummy @Maywood had me in the new group PM where they formed BWG too. Him and Chi proceeded to speak without even noticing I was in the group... America's dumbest criminals. Felt so bad for their incompetence I went and just removed myself from the chat LOL. I swear to God lmaoo

That BWG roster look like that one hallway in school that had all the remedial special needs students. Goofy as hell
Name them!

I wanna know who else cosigned the hit

Yet they really wanna continue this shit?!

giphy.gif

I won't name the whole list because that no longer serves me a purpose, but since you interested i'ma give you one name that was listed in there.

@Azlyn what's up sweetheart

:hahaha:
Yeah you better post what I wrote with your instigating ass...

Damn a Netflix...ABW is where it's at for drama. This shyt is intriguing

Back