Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW COURT - King Du vs. Chitown B

Every screenshot came from there.
No leading questions... Nothing about the girls just screenshots

Here's a screenshot of my inbox.... Me and playmaker only had 2 replies

Playmaker kept it g

He never had no intentions of giving me shit Screenshot_20181105-161951.png

Only problem from here is that me and dubbz linked up off abw to cut and paste the pics real nice and emailed them to each other before I sent it to maywood.... And I'm no longer at my work computer

Like I said. There was no snitching to government.

All fabrication.... And y'all bought it....

I got Intel from one faction and sold it to another faction. For a fee.

What they did with it was not on me cuz I told no one what to do with it .I just sold info and got money.

Whispering taking homie to court is on one of them sharing the stolen info....I had not one part of that conversation at all.

Reveal they whole lil enterprise b. The fake love runs deep

Words are wind nowadays, words are winds

Fuck it....

I never received shit from playmaker.... And that was the problem....

That screen shot you just took.... Take the time to read it. You were putting hits on the legion of trill. When I had evidence of that, I contacted my person with the LOT and passed it along for a fee. I gave specific instructions to have all money deposited to my wife's account. Which is why multiple members of the LOT have been making large deposit to my wife over the past few weeks.

The information was passed along as means to get money for my wife.... And it worked.... There was no conspiracy against you. The LOT shared that imagine amongst themselves just to be on point with who was being targeted by you and your crew.... It was warfare.

Now Whispering seeing it, and taking you to court for it ....I have nothing to do with that. I never even passed it along to her even thinking about that shit..... She did this after the war already started.

The whole "snitching" thing came into play after you and maywood started demanding one.

So I gave you one.

The reason the document you first submitted was so fucked up was because it was HEAVILY altered to look like I was asking playmaker about the women, an he gave it to me.....

When in reality it was a staged conversation between me and @TonyDubbz where we photoshopped playmakers Avi over sage's actual Intel an fake leading questions by me to make it look like super simple snitching.

I thought it didn't work to be honest..... But y'all niggaz really ran with it.... So I just let y'all....

Kinda how Marlo just let people think he had stronger killed?

Playmaker never gave me shit
I never asked anyone about the females ( unless you count our acting performance)
And the only reason whispering took you to court was because the lot had a meeting about who chitown was targeting.

I was just getting money for my wife and framing playmaker for a crime he never committed

And he aint lyin

Whole time u niggas thought......

VNV.gif

yall thought yall was doin somethin

Back