COMMUNITY ABW COURT - King Du vs. Chitown B

@AP21 out on recess?
nah lol

i mean, this dont even feel like court b/c both of them unprepared af

if anybody else can see the text in chi's screens, help a brotha out

i legit cant read it

That screenshot is like
2ef.jpg

I mean i know how to blow up images the correct way but..

:foh1:

lets see if he can figure it out..

He has a screenshot from @Maywood of me revealing @Playmaker88 as a "snitch" for the trial that chi-town was on. He feels that there was a conspiracy going on towards him and I am prepared to argue against that claim.

I can also provide you with the original documents he tried to present after immunity is granted on my statement.

I just need to know if he has any other documents to present to the court for his argument before I can begin.

He has a screenshot from @Maywood of me revealing @Playmaker88 as a "snitch" for the trial that chi-town was on. He feels that there was a conspiracy going on towards him and I am prepared to argue against that claim.

I can also provide you with the original documents he tried to present after immunity is granted on my statement.

I just need to know if he has any other documents to present to the court for his argument before I can begin.

Chi, what else you got so that Du can prepare his defense

The mobile screenshots from my phone should be much easier to read

You said you didn't get nothing from playmaker when you did, why you asking him did I mention those two and why did he send it to you. That's all I had to prove.

Back