Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW COURT - King Du vs. Chitown B

I played y'all for fools.....

Go back to the other court thread...I warned y'all the search for a rat would destroy y'all niggaz....I told y'all

The deception
The deceit

These niggas went to levels never before seen...

Somebody gotta get shot

All I did was sell info from one group to the other....

Y'all basically did the rest for me...

My bad....I did have the insight to get playmaker banned so that he couldn't defend himself while the lie settled....

But that was only once I was convinced y'all believed it

I'm Not amused , But watch this get Gassed by fake LOL's , shit was Tyler Perry Production Status , Once again

Shit bruh, I can see why u not laughing.. hell aint you the one who rushed to the thread claiming that u found the rat? you one of the main ones that got played

FineZigzagDrongo-small.gif

All dude said was hearsay and we already knew Sage Wonder was a snitch, nigga have no proof to anything he denying

@AP21 lets end this shit already

So what up, yall gone deal wit this nigga or what man?

he aint come through with the proof that he said he was gone come through with

I'm Not amused , But watch this get Gassed by fake LOL's , shit was Tyler Perry Production Status , Once again
vU3TAB.gif

THIS IS CHESS MUHFUCKER!!

NOT CHECKERS!!!

STOP PLAYING WITH ME!!!!

:hahaha:

I told niggas 4yrs ago don't trust @Goldie

That nigga came in Donkey and stole that young thang from Beta and Dizz and I knew it then, that nigga can't be trusted

Playmaker.....nigga telemarkets blenders and juicers for a living. Can't be trusted

Chitown....why waste my post count. He is who he is

Of course you say that like your boy got anything. You been jerking that nigga too much in recent weeks

I thought you wont with all that gay shit. Whats this about jerking niggas bruh chill nh

just admit you a lil angry cause once again we got you lookin like a complete dumbass out here

Back