Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: Judge Judah vs Kandy

So you’re suing me on breach of contract, you also left the case.

You never returned. Could I say you breached the contract also?

Well, Ms. Kandy, I took the cases on short notice for who I Thought was a friend. I did what I could to keep it in line. Before I made the aforementioned statement, there was clamoring of a need for a break, my statement was accurate at the time and aligned woth the wishes of the participants of the court.

You reappeared without notifying me, your verbally contractually obligated replacement, and reconvened the court.

So based on that, to answer your question, id say no.

Yes, objection. My client said this out of fear as you can see when he got on the stand he was shaking like a cat.
Overruled

You client has now answered multiple questions without showing sign of fear while being quite lucid and sound with his logic

Overruled

You client has now answered multiple questions without showing sign of fear while being quite lucid and sound with his logic

As a judge, it my duty to stay composed. I'm sure you understand your honor. But I just want to get this over with. I don't know how much longer o fan keep this up....

african-american-pride-and-joy-picture-id173844803

As a judge, it my duty to stay composed. I'm sure you understand your honor. But I just want to get this over with. I don't know how much longer o fan keep this up....

african-american-pride-and-joy-picture-id173844803
Of course I understand

However you are not a judge at the moment.

Continue @Kandy

Well, Ms. Kandy, I took the cases on short notice for who I Thought was a friend. I did what I could to keep it in line. Before I made the aforementioned statement, there was clamoring of a need for a break, my statement was accurate at the time and aligned woth the wishes of the participants of the court.

You reappeared without notifying me, your verbally contractually obligated replacement, and reconvened the court.

So based on that, to answer your question, id say no.
I also went without notifying you about the case prior to you filling in. That didn’t stop anything that’s besides the point though.

If you were a judge and had someone fill in for you and you come back to chaos like

They starting to throw chairs at each other....

View attachment 15479 Watch those chairs I will hold everyone in contempt

Wouldn’t you return distraught? After letting a friend judge take over. Whom you believed could handle this?

Objection! She's badgering my client and not giving direct questions pertaining to the case at hand

Back