Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: Judge Judah vs Kandy

This isn't the matter of opinion that's exactly what it is

aSKjBxzuQMaFBSOZfUvJzQ.png

Now you bailed out on your job halfway through and told my client to take over. Was he a judge on the case while you were the judge?

He took over the case, yes.

While you were acting as Judge on the case, was he also the judge on the case during that time. To make the question more simple, were there two judges on the case at the beginning?

While you were acting as Judge on the case, was he also the judge on the case during that time. To make the question more simple, were there two judges on the case at the beginning?
No. I was the only judge at the beginning. He came in and replaced me when I left. We were never judging the case at the same time.

No. I was the only judge at the beginning. He came in and replaced me when I left. We were never judging the case at the same time.

Thank you. So he had no reason to have any knowledge on the case prior to being asked to take over. He was thrown in the middle of a case without any type of paper work or explanation of what is going on, correct?

Reactions: Az
Thank you. So he had no reason to have any knowledge on the case prior to being asked to take over. He was thrown in the middle of a case without any type of paper work or explanation of what is going on, correct?
I don’t know what he knew. I can’t answer that. If he didn’t know anything about the case. He could’ve denied standing in or asked for a briefing.

I don’t know what he knew. I can’t answer that. If he didn’t know anything about the case. He could’ve denied standing in or asked for a briefing.

You stated earlier that you were in charge of the case. If I am in charge of a business I can't walk outside to a stranger tell them they're in charge and when it goes down hill blame them! It would be my fault and I would be held responsible. It was YOUR job to make sure he had full understanding of the case.

Now with that understood, do you remember this remark made to my client after he stepped up for you as a friend without being given any knowledge of the case?

Someone get this fake ass Judge out my courtroom.

If I am in charge of a business I can't walk outside to a stranger tell them they're in charge and when it goes down hill blame them! It would be my fault and I was be responsible. It was YOUR job to make sure he had full understanding of the case.
This is an opinion. This isn’t about you or what you’ll do.

And yes I recall.

So you put my client in a terrible situation after he stepped up to support you as a friend. You gave him no info to work with and you turned around and talked down to him multiple times. AND THEN, when it came time to be compensated for supporting you, you said this

You ain’t getting SHIT!!

So not only are you irresponsible and disrespectful, but you're a thief.

Your honor, I don't think there's much else that needs to be said at this point.

So you put my client in a terrible situation after he stepped up to support you as a friend. You gave him no info to work with and turned around and put him down multiple times. AND THEN, when it came to to be compensated for supporting you, you said this

So not only are you irresponsible and disrespectful, but you're a thief.

Your honor, I don't think there's much else that needs to be said at this point.
Like I said, he could’ve asked for information if he was lacking. He seemed to have jumped right in on the case.

Gladly...

uc0pgszfylf3.gif
Also, I requested he got paid and gave him my pay.

I got nothing from it.
Give @Judge_Judah 1mil. I’ll let him have my money.
@Mooney needs 500k too.

Back