Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Conflict vs Black People

Yo you made the thread mayne. ion sit behind the computer all day so i let yall have it
whoever STOP ASKING ME FOR PICS. Yall niggas pushing 40 families asking for hand pics. stop
STOP

The people don't believe you're a nigga but using the word nigga. It's nothing to post a hand pic or w.e, if u wanna save you identity.

Everyone on ABW like

giphy.gif

The people don't believe you're a nigga but using the word nigga. It's nothing to post a hand pic or w.e, if u wanna save you identity.
SO i gotta register my hand pic (LMAO) Goldie do i draw your name on my hand like a teenage white girl?

it’s the internet, it’s not real life consequences, so he’s free to be whomever and say whatever, if he’s banned, he’ll be back under a new name.. its all meaningless.. he’ll continue to be a faceless coward... dropping his pic he says is gay, more lame jokes.. yawn... simply comes down to being afraid of showing his face bc he either can’t take the jokes he’ll get bc he’s insecure or he’s a white dude..

it’s the internet, it’s not real life consequences, so he’s free to be whomever and say whatever, if he’s banned, he’ll be back under a new name.. its all meaningless.. he’ll continue to be a faceless coward... dropping his pic he says is gay, more lame jokes.. yawn... simply comes down to being afraid of showing his face bc he either can’t take the jokes he’ll get bc he’s insecure or he’s a white dude..

Coward ish.

Bruh stay with jokes and scared of the get back.

That's a false dichotomy. There are many other reasons someone would not want to reveal their face. Privacy is a big one, currently. A lot of people are also worried about getting identified for what they post online. Someone who posts as flagrantly as Conflict would get proper fired if his job ever caught flak.

However, Goldie Simmons is just asking for a flesh pic. So, he probably isn't Black

Back