Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Conflict vs Black People

giphy.gif

I truly don’t think this is the real conflict, but if so, he’s always been a coward who hides behind jokes for LOL’s. He’ll get mad and bark every now and then but he’s all talk. He refuses to post proof he’s black. He dodged the fuck out of this all those years on the IC. He will dodge here with lame jokes, too. Then everyone laughs and forgets what the topic is. I’d beat the fuck out of him if I ever knew what he looked like and saw him.

I truly don’t think this is the real conflict, but if so, he’s always been a coward who hides behind jokes for LOL’s. He’ll get mad and bark every now and then but he’s all talk. He refuses to post proof he’s black. He dodged the fuck out of this all those years on the IC. He will dodge here with lame jokes, too. Then everyone laughs and forgets what the topic is. I’d beat the fuck out of him if I ever knew what he looked like and saw him.

Save some heat for the trial fam

Witcho FED posting a**

MA0Um.gif

200w.gif

Back