Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Conflict vs Black People

oh hell yeah....you got a favorite chair, its ova wit

the washedness is real when everybody knows thats your chair
I got my own room.....wifey been slowly moving her clothes in it...she ain't slick.
I never understand why a woman needs so many clothes.
The fact I'm allowing makes me washed again. I'm too tired to fight about it.

I got my own room.....wifey been slowly moving her clothes in it...she ain't slick.
I never understand why a woman needs so many clothes.
The fact I'm allowing makes me washed again. I'm too tired to fight about it.

all fax

my gameroom stayed pristine when it was always just me

let her start coming up there now its clothes, blankets, pillows, dishes and shit....the furniture done moved....cant never find the damn remote

:nigga2:you act like you dont want me up here......

:smh: you good bruh.......could you put your drink on a coaster

all fax

my gameroom stayed pristine when it was always just me

let her start coming up there now its clothes, blankets, pillows, dishes and shit....the furniture done moved....cant never find the damn remote

:nigga2:you act like you dont want me up here......

:smh: you good bruh.......could you put your drink on a coaster
Man...she find 1 undershirt in her room...my phone ringing across the Atlantic just to tell me to put my clothes in the proper place.
The reason I got so many clothes in the states and DR is because she's always buying new clothes and takes up my suitcase space bringing shit back for her. You ever need shoes and don't know what house you left them in because you can never bring them with you? Shit is crazy.
I'm going back to the states on Tuesday, she already ordered shit and it will be at my house when I get to Pa. Smdh

This shit stops now.
Tomorrow I'm getting my balls back.

Man...she find 1 undershirt in her room...my phone ringing across the Atlantic just to tell me to put my clothes in the proper place.
The reason I got so many clothes in the states and DR is because she's always buying new clothes and takes up my suitcase space bringing shit back for her. You ever need shoes and don't know what house you left them in because you can never bring them with you? Shit is crazy.
I'm going back to the states on Tuesday, she already ordered shit and it will be at my house when I get to Pa. Smdh

This shit stops now.
Tomorrow I'm getting my balls back.

2e0.gif

You ain't funny.
Stay out black folk business

You've been throwing pale jokes my way all week

You don't get to call foul when you admit that your wife low key took your man card and made you give up the throne room

"Conflict doesnt post the same as he did on the IC". Because...this is NOT the IC

@Goldie what you wanna see bruh? you want to trade pics faggot? Do yall read the shit yall post. wakanda shit is this. Maynnnnnnnnnnneee im fucking with bitches dog i aint on here going out on man dates and shit with middle aged men. Yo! thats what yall do, im NOTHING like you niggas. Yall sharing pics ion know what yall got going on but leave me the fuck out of it. FAM! ALL THESE BITCHES ON HERE IM CHECKING THE TIME STAMP 4 PAGES IMAGINING WHAT ANOTHER NIGGA LOOKS LIKE. TF!

"Conflict doesnt post the same as he did on the IC". Because...this is NOT the IC

@Goldie what you wanna see bruh? you want to trade pics faggot? Do yall read the shit yall post. wakanda shit is this. Maynnnnnnnnnnneee im fucking with bitches dog i aint on here going out on man dates and shit with middle aged men. Yo! thats what yall do, im NOTHING like you niggas. Yall sharing pics ion know what yall got going on but leave me the fuck out of it. FAM! ALL THESE BITCHES ON HERE IM CHECKING THE TIME STAMP 4 PAGES IMAGINING WHAT ANOTHER NIGGA LOOKS LIKE. TF!

:ghost:

You got till midnight fam

Get out your feelings bruh. I aint the one callin u out.
Yo you made the thread mayne. ion sit behind the computer all day so i let yall have it
whoever STOP ASKING ME FOR PICS. Yall niggas pushing 40 families asking for hand pics. stop
STOP

You've been throwing pale jokes my way all week

You don't get to call foul when you admit that your wife low key took your man card and made you give up the throne room
Damn......high yells got a point.
I guess this is how it feels when doves cry.

Stay out my business

Back