Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Conflict vs Black People

I've been calling him a mexican for years but idk

some of the shit said on the ic seemed black as fuck, but I know white people with lingo

I agree he's been kinda "different" here

just thought he got some pussy or sumn

All this court this week... We gotta have a trial of the year category at the 2018 ABW awards.

Side note: that fool guilty as fuck

I truly don’t think this is the real conflict, but if so, he’s always been a coward who hides behind jokes for LOL’s. He’ll get mad and bark every now and then but he’s all talk. He refuses to post proof he’s black. He dodged the fuck out of this all those years on the IC. He will dodge here with lame jokes, too. Then everyone laughs and forgets what the topic is. I’d beat the fuck out of him if I ever knew what he looked like and saw him.

Lmao

nah man thats conflict I posted some art my bro did a long ass time ago and the motherfucker still brings up how my brother draws dinosaurs for a living

Nigga you stay calling somebody out.

You been in Sweden your entire posting career. Ain't no black people in Sweden.

Ayo @Goldie we need a new case after this one.
Aye nigga....or nigga wannabe...
I been in Europe for 4yrs going on 5 cuz if imma be treated like shit we gonna be treated like shit with a 80k raise. Where you from?
Do you eat mayonnaise?
Where ya bagels at?

The law office of Thor & Shiz is on the side of justice at all cost.

With that being said, and In good standing we must admit that justice is not blind in this matter and the people, my people is right unless visual evidence is provided along with 2 forms of ID such as the items listed below:

Drivers license
Birth certificate
Social Security #
Passport
Military ID

This message was brought to you by the Law Office of Thor & Shiz where "If You Know You Know"

I heard his real name is claudis. I think of two things when i hear that name. 1. Cracker and 2. Piece of shit

I heard he watches old vhs tapes of Lawrence welk and got potpourri in the living room.

lol you saying he wears diabetic socks and eats salisbury steaks on tv trays?
Yep......but nothing wrong with TV trays.
I'm not washed.....I like to entertain and my table only sits 8...so we have trays so people can sit on the couch.

Damn...I'm washed

oh hell yeah....you got a favorite chair, its ova wit

the washedness is real when everybody knows thats your chair

Back