Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2021 Results

Nigga I said she was married and might be going through divorce you can quote not once of me saying anybody disrespected her not implied it. Post your evidence or I’m telling everybody your wife suck my dick since we lying.

First: You a fag. Ain’t no woman fucking with you bruh.

Second: You can’t pull any woman I ever been with Lololololol

You’re 5’8 fat and bald.

Don’t go chasing waterfalls. Stick to the massage parlors and prostitutes that you’re used to.

Shit funny because NOBODY was chatting with or about Hail Cesar but want to pop shit with a few people.

That lame needs some serious therapy.

That's what happens when he is off his meds.

I actually feel sorry for him. He doesnt kno how to engage w ppl like a normal person cuz of his mental health issues...so he does the stupid shit he always does. Its a cry for help.

I blame his parents, they should have had him in therapy when he was a child. Im sure there were early signs.

Now he is a full adult asshole w mental health issues

Last edited:
That's what happens when he is off his meds.

I actually feel sorry for him. He doesnt kno how to engage w ppl like a normal person cuz of his mental health issues...so he does the stupid shit he always does. Its a cry for help.

I blame his parents, they should have him in therapy when he was a child. Im sure there were early signs.

Now he is a full adult asshole w mental health issues
Dude really on medication?

2 foes in 2 days

Looking like when Sasake had to fight the Kages then run Danzo the fade

Reactions: GNS

You’re 5’8 fat and bald.

Don’t go chasing waterfalls. Stick to the massage parlors and prostitutes that you’re used to.

I’m 5’10 and you a high yella dumb nigga with a low vocabulary. But nah point to where I said my bm be getting disrespected I’m sure you got a screenshot or something right?

You’re 5’8 fat and bald.

Damn you lied on beta and Royal and lied on me. Tragic

Back