Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2021 Results

I made a whole history thread sorry I can’t give you stock advice. You said a husband can’t rape his wife which was wrong you don’t know projection means you just accused a woman and married dude of flirting when it’s not your business and that’s not masculine. And keeping my baby mom from getting her ass beat (that’s the only thread that’s relevant too) is not the same as whatever issues you talking about. And lol you talking about genes like your genes ain’t 89% white. You don’t even have smart opinions outside sports. Just a loud yella messy nigga. What’s the last book you read?

If you wanna continue to say I said a man can rape his wife and not understand what that meant do you.

Them STDs from the glory holes you visit starting to fuck with you brain. Tell Mr. Amos I got a Four Tops vinyl for sale and keep his hands of your babymomma

Remember ladies of the ABW. Hail Cesar said he can be just as much of woman as you and woman and men are exactly the same.

I made a whole history thread sorry I can’t give you stock advice. You said a husband can’t rape his wife which was wrong you don’t know projection means you just accused a woman and married dude of flirting when it’s not your business and that’s not masculine. And keeping my baby mom from getting her ass beat (that’s the only thread that’s relevant too) is not the same as whatever issues you talking about. And lol you talking about genes like your genes ain’t 89% white. You don’t even have smart opinions outside sports. Just a loud yella messy nigga. What’s the last book you read?

Callin another man "yella"....wow

Jus, wow

If you wanna continue to say I said a man can rape his wife and not understand what that meant do you.

Them STDs from the glory holes you visit starting to fuck with you brain. Tell Mr. Amos I got a Four Tops vinyl for sale and keep his hands of your babymomma

Remember ladies of the ABW. Hail Cesar said he can be just as much of woman as you and woman and men are exactly the same.

Homie be puttin his dick in holes in the wall to have random ppl suck him off.

:df4:

Hail ceasar at the glory hole wall irl...

Hail's friend standing next to him: hey bruh thats a dude sucking you off.

Hail ceasar: what ever bruh. Im jus trying to get this nut.

Ewwwwww

you’re obsessed with the sexuality and gender of other people why don’t you talk to somebody from the trans community and no saying a man can’t rape his wife can’t be understood by me so explain your bullshit. Also explain how you think you you can beat wnba players in a game of 21

He is just as mentally unstable as @fightbackmode

Only difference is that race likes him cuz he kisses her ass.

Homie be puttin his dick in holes in the wall to have random ppl suck him off.

:df4:

Hail ceasar at the glory hole wall irl...

Hail's friend standing next to him: hey bruh thats a dude sucking you off.

Hail ceasar: what ever bruh. Im jus trying to get this nut.

Ewwwwww

You thinking about where I put my dick but you’re straight

We have a few unstable folks on here and he’s definitely one of them.

Coming from the slow kid this means a lot. Y’all be going out your way to talk shit but whenever I respond y’all act like I’m picking on you. Yella nigga shit

Back