Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2021 Results

Coming from the slow kid this means a lot. Y’all be going out your way to talk shit but whenever I respond y’all act like I’m picking on you. Yella nigga shit

If I’m slow what are you?

I’m living a good ass life with a fine ass black woman and 3 beautiful kids.

While you complaining about your residence, confused about your sexuality, babymomma getting disrespected in front of y’all seed by a man twice her age, wishing death on all white folks including kids but inviting them to a cook out.

You pathetic as fuck

If I’m slow what are you?

I’m living a good ass life with a fine ass black woman and 3 beautiful kids.

While you complaining about your residence, confused about your sexuality, babymomma getting disrespected in front of y’all seed by a man twice her age, wishing death on all white folks including kids but inviting them to a cook out.

You pathetic as fuck

Baby moms don’t get disrespected lol my kid on honor roll and actually smart. You don’t have any knowledge of anything outside sports you saying I’m confused about my sexuality but bringing yo trans folks everyday is your thing. Not to mention you pass for white. It ain’t my fault you’re not a deep thinker man

Baby moms don’t get disrespected lol my kid on honor roll and actually smart. You don’t have any knowledge of anything outside sports you saying I’m confused about my sexuality but bringing yo trans folks everyday is your thing. Not to mention you pass for white. It ain’t my fault you’re not a deep thinker man

Only know sports?

lmao.

You better add real estate, home improvement, and firearm self-defense to go along with sports.

What do you bring besides pandering to women while disrespecting them with your men can be women talk.

Only know sports?

lmao.

You better add real estate, home improvement, and firearm self-defense to go along with sports.

What do you bring besides pandering to women while disrespecting them with your men can be women talk.

tell Me what you bring to abw besides terrible takes bruh. You ain’t Tim the tool man nigga. Maybe I’m living in bizarro world but I knew you for saying dumb shit every other day

You claimed to be gay and suck dick online. What straight man joke like that.

same nigga that claim men can be just as much of a woman as your mother.

I know you daughter and mother ashamed of you. You a loser ugly ass nigga.

You think you’re smart but don’t contribute nothing of substance to this site. Absolutely nothing. Foreal. What can anybody on here ask you that you would be knowledgeable about? Not one damn thing.

I blame your mother and father for passing those bitch nigga genes down to you.

Oh yea, go check on your babymomma. Didnt you said she was having issues with that OLD nigga she was fucking with but in another thread you was talking big and tough about helping your babymomma. Worry about Mr. Otis and not me faggot

Wipe that shit off your forehead @HellCzar

Word? What's this about?

I bet @HellCzar didn't keep the same energy he keeps on here

I bet Hellczar didn't call the nigga punking his baby mama "cis"
:lol10:

Nobody been disrespecting the mother of my kid. I know y’all like to make up stories but no never said my baby mom was getting any disrespect he made that up out of thin air like typical tragic mulatto trying to sow discord between the real blacks. And your coon dna falling for it. Calling me a fat but you riding this man dick

Nobody been disrespecting the mother of my kid. I know y’all like to make up stories but no never said my baby mom was getting any disrespect he made that up out of thin air like typical tragic mulatto trying to sow discord between the real blacks. And your coon dna falling for it. Calling me a fat but you riding this man dick

Lmao at real blacks.

Nigga is fucking pathetic with the lies.

You wanna call it a lie but it’s the truth. How the fuck too think I know you BM was or still is dating a old ass nigga and he was evening disrespectful.

You got on here and told us you faggot

Lmao at real blacks.

Nigga is fucking pathetic with the lies.

You wanna call it a lie but it’s the truth. How the fuck too think I know you BM was or still is dating a old ass nigga and he was evening disrespectful.

You got on here and told us you faggot

Nigga I said she was married and might be going through divorce you can quote not once of me saying anybody disrespected her not implied it. Post your evidence or I’m telling everybody your wife suck my dick since we lying.

Back