Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2021 Results

Damn you lied on beta and Royal and lied on me. Tragic

I got the receipts and not the only one that called it out you faggot.

but y’all are fucking crazy.

You go around here starting shit and she was on the site for a few weeks before she got into it with a mod and spent bout 10 hours stalky mister b (who’s also crazy) post to give him like 10 thousand reactions on his post throughout this website and y’all acted like that’s common behavior

Think about that shit for second.

how the fuck I lied on him when it does it with all the ladies on here and showed you. I called beta out for his behavior and shit acted like nothing so therefore she accepted the flirting and when you accept something you fucking participate in it bitch nigga

I got the receipts and not the only one that called it out you faggot.

but y’all are fucking crazy.

You go around here starting shit and she was on the site for a few weeks before she got into it with a mod and spent bout 10 hours stalky mister b (who’s also crazy) post to give him like 10 thousand reactions on his post throughout this website and y’all acted like that’s common behavior

Think about that shit for second.

how the fuck I lied on him when it does it with all the ladies on here and showed you. I called beta out for his behavior and shit acted like nothing so therefore she accepted the flirting and when you accept something you fucking participate in it bitch nigga

you ain’t got no proof of me saying my bm get disrespected clown. If you took beta more serious than everybody on abw that cool. And no I don’t think Royal thought the nigga was flirting

2 foes in 2 days

Looking like when Sasake had to fight the Kages then run Danzo the fade

My dog Sasuke caught back to back to back to back Ls. He really don’t have no wins

He caught the L from Bee to A to the Kages then to Danzo. He lucky Jugo, Gaara and Obito was there to save him in all them fights.

you ain’t got no proof of me saying my bm get disrespected clown. If you took beta more serious than everybody on abw that cool. And no I don’t think Royal thought the nigga was flirting

Everything I said was directed towards him but she injected herself. I was faulting her but it’s still lame ass behavior. My words every time was MARRIED folks need to stop flirting. She ain’t married but she participated in.

Don’t quote me no more

My dog Sasuke caught back to back to back to back Ls. He really don’t have no wins

He caught the L from Bee to A to the Kages then to Danzo. He lucky Jugo, Gaara and Obito was there to save him in all them fights.
He beat Danzo and then beat Kakashi and was gonna beat Naruto but his eyes started bothering him. Put some respect on the last of the Uchiha clan

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
He beat Danzo and then beat Kakashi and was gonna beat Naruto but his eyes started bothering him. Put some respect on the last of the Uchiha clan

He didn’t beat Danzo. Danzo had the final move where he was gon kill himself and Sasuke. Obito save him from it.

Only straight up W he got is when he beat Diedra. Even then he got lucky his summoning save him

Back