Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nom Thread: Most Abusive Mod AND Mod Of The Year... Aka who are y'all always trying to get demodded or asking stuff from in PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that day the whole Du household was playing. I think yall had family over for game day so it was like 8 of us running.

i was putting the beats on everybody. One of the kids was like "i wanna be on his team." Poor baby..

I was unstoppable till u started running w/ the bull
That gotdamn minotaur fucking bull hybrid bastard. I forgot who were main it wasn't armored dude with the staff right?

According to my inbox, this should be a lock

But I'ma chill

According to my inbox, this should be a lock

But I'ma chill

all the problems I ever had you failed to solve

remember that time my inbox was trippin and kept on double posting?

or the time i kept on getting that message that said I couldnt type for 60 seconds even tho i wasnt spamming?

or that time i needed a badge in money wars back when u was in charge of the badges and u didnt get to me in time so I ended up getting robbed?

all the problems I ever had you failed to solve

remember that time my inbox was trippin and kept on double posting?

or the time i kept on getting that message that said I couldnt type for 60 seconds even tho i wasnt spamming?

or that time i needed a badge in money wars back when u was in charge of the badges and u didnt get to me in time so I ended up getting robbed?
I should lock yo ass out for lying on me nigga

I should lock yo ass out for lying on me nigga

theres atleast 3 other mods that seen it bro

those posting issues were happening to me during the YMHH team meetings and you just brushed them under the rug

for days I was forced to post under those conditions until the problem just decided to stop on its own

I remember that day the whole Du household was playing. I think yall had family over for game day so it was like 8 of us running.

i was putting the beats on everybody. One of the kids was like "i wanna be on his team." Poor baby..

I was unstoppable till u started running w/ the bull
Aye remember that time my homegirl heard ya voice and started roasting you tho? Cuz i member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back