Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nom Thread: Most Abusive Mod AND Mod Of The Year... Aka who are y'all always trying to get demodded or asking stuff from in PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod of the year - 5th Letter

Abusive - chi and ap be like

giphy.gif

Should be a award/ thread of who caught the most feelings from being banned

And which mod has ban the most people

Should be a award/ thread of who caught the most feelings from being banned

And which mod has ban the most people
I wasn't even active in this part of the site in 2017 but probably the biggest from an outside perspective was the Love one. I've seen it get mentioned a lot over the years now

I was in an extra silly mood that night too....

But he wasn't matching the energy so I just went back to talking shit to y'all cuz we stay joking each other the whole time ??‍♂️

I wasn't even active in this part of the site in 2017 but probably the biggest from an outside perspective was the Love one. I've seen it get mentioned a lot over the years now
Nah it was beta when that man got banned from the NBA thread it was hilarious and then got banned from the site boy oh boy real tears. I think this was all before the pandemic hit. Just imagine if it happened in the thick of this shit now. He'd probably take his self and his cat out with a note to d.wade and pat riley

Love happened last November. You missed some greatness.

Love happened last November. You missed some greatness.
I guessed the year lol didn't know it was only last year though. I thought I saw it being discussed in 2017 threads
I've checked out old threads about it and I think I've heard it about it while listening to the podcasts. From the outside it was definitely big on here

I was in an extra silly mood that night too....

But he wasn't matching the energy so I just went back to talking shit to y'all cuz we stay joking each other the whole time ??‍♂️
Random but fuck that gotdamn minotaur with the axe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back