Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nom Thread: Most Abusive Mod AND Mod Of The Year... Aka who are y'all always trying to get demodded or asking stuff from in PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye remember that time my homegirl heard ya voice and started roasting you tho? Cuz i member

WHAT?

Lmaoo nah nigga I don't remember that! I remember us going back and forth about if George Jefferson was dead or not..

I said something about that nigga still being alive n they googled it and proved me wrong but thats it

WHAT?

Lmaoo nah nigga I don't remember that! I remember us going back and forth about if George Jefferson was dead or not..

I said something about that nigga still being alive n they googled it and proved me wrong but thats it
Lmao oh yea

Best Mod: @Banginscrew901

Bangs is easy to work with and very reliable. Anytime I've ever needed help he was there asap and always came with a resolve. Even when he's not sure of something he's smart enough to ask for help when needed and takes into account everyone's opinions before he reaches his own objectivity. Dude will agree to disagree instead of trying to fight you down over menial arguments and shit. Saving you the time and moving on to better things. Also amazing that he's able to be a consistent content provider in The Candy Shop while maintaining his mod duties. Definitely a top caliber mod.

Not So Good this year: @AP21

When we were trying to run CYOL, I reached out to AP to help us and he communicated he would be down but at times I had to keep following up and ultimately dude wasn't helpful or communicative and ended up getting switched for a different host and still didnt really do anything afterwards. CYOL is something we take very serious and have been trying to do on here for a while but it hasn't been consistent. I understand he is busy and has priorities elsewhere but I wish he would have just told us that instead. Also sometimes AP takes things to heart and gets combative whenever posters mention criticisms of the site, rather than just taking it into consideration. It's dope to be passionate but it's also dope to not let it get to you. AP otherwise is a good dude and means well, he's always trying to help and has always been there for ABW and other posters. He's a great person overall just a bit stubborn at times.
My apologies when my real life has to take priority over this site.

I'm constantly being pulled in a ton of directions at any given time both here and irl.

But instead of blaming me for being consumed with my personal life, how about place the blame on the nigga who caused y'all to even need another host in the first place

Oh, you didn't think I wasn't gonna@ him?

@MJ DOOM

Stand in front of the class and tell everyone why CYOL needed a new host in the first place. Sion, keep the battery out for this nigga and properly redirect.

You my guy Sion, but if that was the ONLY thing you can think of as a knock on my abilities as a mod/admin then I think I had a pretty good year.

And yes, I can be stubborn.

I only take issue with criticisms when it's from people who don't add shit overall to the community but always complaining about a minor inconvenience like it's the worst thing they've had to deal with on that day.

I'm actually a pretty cool guy. Ask my fellow pod members. I think y'all read my posts more serious than they are when I be laughing.

@Chicity might be the only person that gets my humor

But to your point @Sion, I should've admitted when things were over my head and I was unable to be a host for CYOL. I do sincerely apologize for that

Got no beefs wit’ any mods...I’m my honest opinion, anybody who takes time out of their real life to deal wit’ a bunch of random people over tha innanet as a “site mod” deserves appreciation...I barely be wanting to “mod” my people at work that I get paid to do...y’all all good in my book

:shrug2:

Got no beefs wit’ any mods...I’m my honest opinion, anybody who takes time out of their real life to deal wit’ a bunch of random people over tha innanet as a “site mod” deserves appreciation...I barely be wanting to “mod” my people at work that I get paid to do...y’all all good in my book

:shrug2:
Don’t see a name here.

Don’t see a name here.

Ugh....

@Chicity most abusive cuz he blatantly does shit and tells people ain’t shit gonna happen lol

@Banginscrew901 is tha best cuz I assume he’s mod’n tha Candy Shop and he’s kept those degenerates in that section for tha most part without them spilling out into other sections lol

Y'all, my daughter has girl scouts this morning. Am I allowed to go with her or does anyone need anything from me?

Yeah that's what's up, my apologies fam and I hope all is well with your fam. I didn't know all of that and I still consider you a dope person. I don't blame you for CYOL, it's been something that we've been trying to successfully do for quite some time now.

And yeah that nigga doom ran off the first host and then Goldie and plunged our shit into the ground. Definitely he was giving Donald Trump a run for his money as a troll SMMFH.
Daps

Yeah that's what's up, my apologies fam and I hope all is well with your fam. I didn't know all of that and I still consider you a dope person. I don't blame you for CYOL, it's been something that we've been trying to successfully do for quite some time now.

And yeah that nigga doom ran off the first host and then Goldie and plunged our shit into the ground. Definitely he was giving Donald Trump a run for his money as a troll SMMFH.

One of these days we gone have a proper reboot bruh

Best Mod: @Banginscrew901

Bangs is easy to work with and very reliable. Anytime I've ever needed help he was there asap and always came with a resolve. Even when he's not sure of something he's smart enough to ask for help when needed and takes into account everyone's opinions before he reaches his own objectivity. Dude will agree to disagree instead of trying to fight you down over menial arguments and shit. Saving you the time and moving on to better things. Also amazing that he's able to be a consistent content provider in The Candy Shop while maintaining his mod duties. Definitely a top caliber mod.
NEvPzZ8bd1V4Y.gif
Well said, glad I've been able to contribute and be a good mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back