Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nom Thread: Most Abusive Mod AND Mod Of The Year... Aka who are y'all always trying to get demodded or asking stuff from in PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never really seen any mod abuse on here. Any examples, lol? The closest I've seen was when Goldie (btw, any update?) banned that one dude for calling him out his name over I think a Lupe disagreement, but I thought it was warranted.

I'm gonna nominate Infamous for Mod of the Year...cuz I didn't even know homie/ole girl was a mod. I've said mad times that the mods have a tough job and that you couldn't pay me enough to mod this bitch. I kinda feel like mods should be life referees in basketball: If they do their jobs right, when the game is over, you don't even notice/remember that them niggas was there.

Maybe I don't be paying attention, which is entirely possible. But I didn't even know he/she was a mod.

That's gotta be worth something, right?

I'm gonna nominate Infamous for Mod of the Year...cuz I didn't even know homie/ole girl was a mod. I've said mad times that the mods have a tough job and that you couldn't pay me enough to mod this bitch. I kinda feel like mods should be life referees in basketball: If they do their jobs right, when the game is over, you don't even notice/remember that them niggas was there.

Maybe I don't be paying attention, which is entirely possible. But I didn't even know he/she was a mod.

He a dude brah

You don't frequent the primary areas he does

Mainly candy shop and the NBA thread

The most sassy. All you my guy.

You don't even know if he's a man or woman but... aight.

You are such a moody little bitch....
You crying over a nomination kinda makes what you saying...

124.gif

You crying over a nomination kinda makes what you saying...

124.gif
Crying?

I'm calling you moody.... You talk the most shit, then when I match energy you gotta some emotional ass excuse..

"I don't wanna mess up the thread"
"I don't wanna go back n forth with you all day"

Fucking crybaby ass bitch.....

I wish I could kick you in the vagina ??‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back