Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Abortion: Pro Life or Pro Choice

To kill or not to kill

• Total voters
Cause he doesn't want kids

And before you start, let's not act like niggas is willingly going raw cause they wanna be men of valor and take care as many kids as possible

Who decides who goes raw?

The woman, or man? Since we shifting gears to going raw and rubbers

A woman being pregnant isn't the reason a woman can miss a period sir

I was talking about that other wild ass post you made talking about how much the woman makes

If my gf comes to me and says she thinks she's pregnant because her period hasn't come

Then we're going to take an at home test first. Then get confirmation from her doctor. If she then says I don't feel like I'm ready to have a baby to ME... I'ma say, ok that's probably a good idea and then we'll discuss termination options

Didn't think I had to spell it out but here we are

Yes, you have to spell it out B

You are not direct with questions and debates b.

You, Rain and others are not clear and tend to dance around things on many topics

Yes you need to spell it out. This could have been spelled out two days ago b

They are direct to the person who is replying to the situation

I asked AP would he use his own logic in his real life.
I used an example that could possibly happen and he was direct.

He didn't use babble, he tried until I tighten up the language and made him stand on it.

I just be wanting when debating yall to be clear, direct and stand on the shit yall preach.
Cut and dry, this ain't Kansas

And you need to understand that one situation doesn't account for all scenarios. So a person's answer may very well change given different circumstances

And you need to understand that one situation doesn't account for all scenarios. So a person's answer may very well change given different circumstances

What would be a different circumstance in the example I gave AP since you added that part

She doesn't want a baby, what would be a different circumstance ?

Change it up with what you just stated

Dayum homie, you have a blonde moment

I know you are not direct and you don't know context clues now??

Fulfill her duty, when a woman gets pregnant, her duty, role is to provide for the child that's growing inside her

You get it now cuzzo?

Lol that wasn't from a lack of understanding. That was laughing at that absurdity of what you said.

Lol that wasn't from a lack of understanding. That was laughing at that absurdity of what you said.

Duty and role are not the same?

A woman doesn't have a duty, role whe she gets pregnant?

Dayum, teach me something new then lol

What is her duty, role when a she gets pregnant? Lol

Let me know so I can tell my friends this new thing

What would be a different circumstance in the example I gave AP since you added that part

She doesn't want a baby, what would be a different circumstance ?

Change it up with what you just stated

That's just it...I don't need nor want to create a bunch of fake scenarios for someone to justify their opinion. Because there's no one somebody can give that would satisfy all situations. That's also part of being pro choice. Understanding that your pov ain't the only one.

That's just it...I don't need nor want to create a bunch of fake scenarios for someone to justify their opinion. Because there's no one somebody can give that would satisfy all situations. That's also part of being pro choice. Understanding that your pov ain't the only one.

Ok you have none, got it

Babbling lmao.

See what happens when you press these niggas with the babble shit they say

Fold up quickly smh lmao

Yall too old for that man

Duty and role are not the same?

A woman doesn't have a duty, role whe she gets pregnant?

Dayum, teach me something new then lol

What is her duty, role when a she gets pregnant? Lol

Let me know so I can tell my friends this new thing

Well that depends on if the pregnancy is something planned on being kept to full term.

Well that depends on if the pregnancy is something planned on being kept to full term.

That wasn't the thought. You added well it depends part to save face.
You trying to shift now. Nah nah

Like I said in the other posts.
Got it

She had a duty to fulfill when she gets pregnant

Lol at you wanting people to create fiction stories but I'm the one babbling.

My example happens every day B

Woman misses her period, takes a pregnancy test, positive result, comes to dude or calls buddy and says she pregnant, and she doesn't want it.

Thats a normal thing.. you added that other part and I asked you to give an example of what YOU said

You couldn't. And now crawfishing Babbling

That wasn't the thought. You added well it depends part to save face.
You trying to shift now. Nah nah

Like I said in the other posts.
Got it

She had a duty to fulfill when she gets pregnant

Well because you're operating under the automatic assumption the pregnancy will be kept. I'm not.

Woman misses her period, takes a pregnancy test, positive result, comes to dude or calls buddy and says she pregnant, and she doesn't want it.

Thats a normal thing.. you added that other part and I asked you to give an example of what YOU said

And your example also has a bunch of different circumstances that make each situation different. Unless you wanna pretend every lives the exact same lives.

I don't think this happens as often as you think it does

If if did, there would be way more women without kids vs the ones that do

I don't think this happens as often as you think it does

If if did, there would be way more women without kids vs the ones that do

It happens often, if it didn't, there wouldn't be many abortions happening, unless you're saying women are just jumping up all willy nilly and not telling the dude that she is pregnant?

She is just going down to the clinic and having this done.

You seem to be saying that this is happening more (the woman doesn't inform the male of her pregnancy and she's going to the clinic without sharing details to the male vs her sharing the information to the male

Back