Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Abortion: Pro Life or Pro Choice

To kill or not to kill

• Total voters
Well because you're operating under the automatic assumption the pregnancy will be kept. I'm not.

These different scenarios, where do you see them happening in your real life? Let's start there.

Your family?? Do you have friends? Movies? All of these different circumstances, have you seen each one up close in real time?

And if so, do you think these different circumstances, whatever they may be, because you have yet to explain 1, happens often.

The example I explain, is pretty much the norm in my life and in most folks' life whose dealing with the male /female dynamic

Woman gets pregnant, she tells her male partner, she may keep it or may not. This is something that happens B

It happens often, if it didn't, there wouldn't be many abortions happening, unless you're saying women are just jumping up all willy nilly and not telling the dude that she is pregnant?

She is just going down to the clinic and having this done.

You seem to be saying that this is happening more (the woman doesn't inform the male of her pregnancy and she's going to the clinic without sharing details to the male vs her sharing the information to the male
Dawg

Women are not calling niggas to tell them they are pregnant and that they aren't keeping it

This is not happening at the rate you think it is or the rate you want it to be

Dawg

Women are not calling niggas to tell them they are pregnant and that they aren't keeping it

I don't think it happens alot, but it happens. My first love told me years after the fact that she got an abortion and didn't tell me about it. Shit's not a good feeling, but nothing a dude can really do about it. Abortion is a tricky topic and can be fucked up for both men and women, but we're only supposed to care about how women are impacted.

Last edited:
Dawg

Let me ask you a direct question

When the woman finds out she's pregnant, she decides, thinks on it, may share this info with her parents/mother, friend, if she decides not to have it, she goes to go to the clinic and off the baby without telling the guy who she thinks created the baby with her? is this the norm? Yes or No "pick one"

Or do you think she calls the dude she thinks or know that the baby could be for and she expresses her concern to him, she may state that she wants to do an abortion, and the dude may say "Ok Baby are you sure?" or he may even say this after she tells him she's pregnant "SO what you go do"

Chris Rock made a whole bit about that situation with the dude saying "So what you go do"; he wouldn't have made it if it wasn't the norm that happens.

Are you saying the 1st example happens more often than the 2nd one?

I don't think there is any good answer for abortion. No matter which way you fall on it, there will always be people who don't like it. We live in a democracy. The best we can ever do is come up with an answer that the majority of the country is ok with. We sort of had that with Roe vs Wade, so that never should have changed.

That said, I just don't understand why pro-choice people don't see how bad their arguments are. They really think they are on the moral high road, but they aren't. No one is when it comes to this topic.

For example. you hear women say that no one should have anything to say about her getting an abortion but her and her doctor. Think about that. The woman didn't make the baby herself. That child carries half the DNA and half the legacy of the man. Why should a doctor that had no part in making the child have the right to kill that child against a father's wishes? An abortion doctor effectively has more power in deciding what happens to a man's child than the man does. Does that make sense?

That just goes to show how messy this topic really is.

If one doesn't want to go through the pregnancy because of rape or incest, I can give empathy but to say that you don't wanna go through with it because you're scared and you've been out here fucking all willy nilly, or just fucking, nah I aint with that, Have that baby, if you don't want it, put it up for adoption.

There are folks that are waiting in line for adoption.

If it was my ass, I make yo ass pay child support if you put the child up for adoption. That's just me though.

Let me ask you a direct question

When the woman finds out she's pregnant, she decides, thinks on it, may share this info with her parents/mother, friend, if she decides not to have it, she goes to go to the clinic and off the baby without telling the guy who she thinks created the baby with her? is this the norm? Yes or No "pick one"

Or do you think she calls the dude she thinks or know that the baby could be for and she expresses her concern to him, she may state that she wants to do an abortion, and the dude may say "Ok Baby are you sure?" or he may even say this after she tells him she's pregnant "SO what you go do"

Chris Rock made a whole bit about that situation with the dude saying "So what you go do"; he wouldn't have made it if it wasn't the norm that happens.

Are you saying the 1st example happens more often than the 2nd one?
Dawg I'm not answering this lol

If the crux of your position is Chris Rock made a joke about it then this is where I tap out and see you at the next debate

Good day sir

Dawg I'm not answering this lol

If the crux of your position is Chris Rock made a joke about it then this is where I tap out and see you at the next debate

Good day sir

Oh nah,
After I posted the question. I said to myself, he's not going to answer, deflection or act obtuse.
I knew you wasn't going to answer it anyway. I wasn't looking for any answer.

Oh nah,
After I posted the question. I said to myself, he's not going to answer, deflection or act obtuse.
I knew you wasn't going to answer it anyway. I wasn't looking for any answer.
Obtuse must be the word of the week🫤

For shits and giggles.

Let's test folks' feelings/responses:

500 women (single) find out that they are pregnant. All 500 women make around 25k-40k a year. These women are 'single' not married. No rape or incest were involved. All are passed the plan b stage, 1 month after their missed period.
Should these women have the ability to abortion? This is a cut and dry example that happens everyday

500 women (married) find out that they are pregnant. These 250 are stay at home wives. The other 250 make 25-40k, no rape or incest were involved,
All are passed the plan b stage, 1 month after their missed period.

Should these set of women have the ability to abort?

Yall make things so deep when the shit is cut and dry like 95% of the shit that the universe created.

Yes

And should these men have the ability if the child is kept, leave with no punishment or shame?

The woman doesn't get shame for killing a human

No once you nut in a woman you don’t get to decide what she does with her body. You have to deal with the responsibility but you can’t charge her for murder because of an abortion.

Yes women can get abortions. Women getting abortions does not mean a man can be a deadbeat.

You have to take that carrying of the 9 months with the creator. That's the default process. I don't make the rules.
9 months vs 18 years of child support

With abortion shes not carrying it but 1 month. If she aborts, to me she should pay the father compensation.

That means to me, she's going against the creator process, most high or universe law.

The dumbest shit ever read

That people should need a to earn a license to prove they are fit to attempt parenting. Too many people have children but do little to nothing to guide that child into adulthood. Too many people are born, but not raised.
I one hundred percent stand on the notion that nobody knows if they’re capable of raising a child

Keep abortion legal up until a certain point in the pregnancy, then after that make it illegal unless done for primarily medical reasons.

I don’t know why there’s this all or nothing stance from both sides, it’s almost like they never intended for a reasonable solution to be found and the argument is actually the whole point.

I don't think there is any good answer for abortion. No matter which way you fall on it, there will always be people who don't like it. We live in a democracy. The best we can ever do is come up with an answer that the majority of the country is ok with. We sort of had that with Roe vs Wade, so that never should have changed.

That said, I just don't understand why pro-choice people don't see how bad their arguments are. They really think they are on the moral high road, but they aren't. No one is when it comes to this topic.

For example. you hear women say that no one should have anything to say about her getting an abortion but her and her doctor. Think about that. The woman didn't make the baby herself. That child carries half the DNA and half the legacy of the man. Why should a doctor that had no part in making the child have the right to kill that child against a father's wishes? An abortion doctor effectively has more power in deciding what happens to a man's child than the man does. Does that make sense?

That just goes to show how messy this topic really is.

I hear you but if it a situation where it can hurt the health of the mother or abusive relationship or anything like that. Does the father opinion hold weight? We see stories of women having kids they wanted to abort and the father not being around and now it’s a worse situation.

And I get how dads can feel hurt. But if one party really really really does not want the kid I think it’s the best option

Back