Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Abortion: Pro Life or Pro Choice

To kill or not to kill

• Total voters
The set of circumstances that leads to those issues are vastly different. That's what makes the comparison bad. Also your intent as well. You're trying to amplify something that in comparison to the larger topic is very miniscule all so you can try and box a nuanced topic into a simple yes or no which it's not.

See what I mean lol.

Niggas use that word when they can be direct when asked to give a response lmao.

Ask these niggas simple questions and give simple logical examples fam to get a direct answer.

Yall nigga too old to be doing this beat around the bush shit lmao

Yes how silly to understand that different circumstances can change an opinion on something. What a silly view point to have that new information can change how you may view a situation.

Breh I've been on this board for about 4 years or so off and on and I've never seen you or ap and Monk give a straight cut and dry answer ever lol

But do you bro. I'm just poking breh. It's all good.

See what I mean lol.

Niggas use that word when they can be direct when asked to give a response lmao.

Ask these niggas simple questions and give simple logical examples fam to get a direct answer.

Yall nigga too old to be doing this beat around the bush shit lmao

Because your direct questions aren't as direct as you think. Unless you think your questions are a catch all for every situation then you're gonna get different answers for every "direct" scenario you can present.

Just because someone gives an opinion and state that it isn't equal doesn't make it equal. It may not be equal to her or YOU but it may be equal to the next man.

A man should have every right as the woman to abort the kid. Imo.

We are in agreement that in theory yeah they SHOULD... that aint always how shit works tho. Men dont have to carry the child and have it do all sorts of shit to they body for 9 months either... so even by your logic the woman still has more of a say.. its HER BODY.

4dd50bac-e1e5-4297-9e04-730d51075622_text.gif

Like it or not...

We are in agreement that in theory yeah they SHOULD... that aint always how shit works tho. Men dont have to carry the child and have it do all sorts of shit to they body for 9 months either... so even by your logic the woman still has more of a say.. its HER BODY.

View attachment 1378823

Like it or not...

Exactly. Unless a nigga is about to tie a woman up for 9 months ain't nothing they can do to force a woman to have a baby she ultimately does not want.

Because your direct questions aren't as direct as you think. Unless you think your questions are a catch all for every situation then you're gonna get different answers for every "direct" scenario you can present.

They are direct to the person who is replying to the situation

I asked AP would he use his own logic in his real life.
I used an example that could possibly happen and he was direct.

He didn't use babble, he tried until I tighten up the language and made him stand on it.

I just be wanting when debating yall to be clear, direct and stand on the shit yall preach.
Cut and dry, this ain't Kansas

The set of circumstances that leads to those issues are vastly different. That's what makes the comparison bad. Also your intent as well. You're trying to amplify something that in comparison to the larger topic is very miniscule all so you can try and box a nuanced topic into a simple yes or no which it's not.

The things leading to the issue being different just means you solve the problem differently. It doesn't mean they're not both still issues.

I said I was talking about 0.01% of abortions, and you call that amplifying the issue?

School shootings are less than 1% of gun deaths. 20 total deaths and an extremely low percentage... but it's still an issue we discuss.

I'm also not trying to put things in a simple yes or no box. I said I'm undecided on the issue, and there should be exceptions.

View attachment 1378823

Like it or not...

You have to take that carrying of the 9 months with the creator. That's the default process. I don't make the rules.
9 months vs 18 years of child support

With abortion shes not carrying it but 1 month. If she aborts, to me she should pay the father compensation.

That means to me, she's going against the creator process, most high or universe law.

Man yall do yall. I just be intensifying the convo to make yall be direct more so.
Nuance been used the fuck out lmao.

Be direct is all I asked when I'm debating.
Almost every thing you do in life is nuanced to some degree

Since you like to, as you put it, give niggas real situations , even down to the car you drive and the food you eat isn't as black and white. You have choices which can cause nuance because for someone getting a Hummer is too much of a vehicle, for you, it might be just what you need

For someone, eating seafood could kill them cause of an allergy but for you, it's lunch 2-3x a week. It's not an absolute

An absolute is the act of eating. You either ate or you didn't and I can even make an argument for that because what might fill you up was only a snack for someone else

Poke that

They are direct to the person who is replying to the situation

I asked AP would he use his own logic in his real life.
I used an example that could possibly happen and he was direct.

He didn't use babble, he tried until I tighten up the language and made him stand on it.

I just be wanting when debating yall to be clear, direct and stand on the shit yall preach.
Cut and dry, this ain't Kansas
That's MY personal situation though and even then you tried to corner me to make a choice using some bogus scenario you made up with a bunch of silly qualifiers to try and strengthen your example

Exactly. Unless a nigga is about to tie a woman up for 9 months ain't nothing they can do to force a woman to have a baby she ultimately does not want.

And that's the problem, she needs to fulfill her duty

She knew what comes with having sex. That's like saying, oh I'm play with fire but feel sorry for me when I get burn

Yo ass know the outcome when having sex, unprotected at that.

You have to take that carrying of the 9 months with the creator. That's the default process. I don't make the rules.
9 months vs 18 years of child support

With abortion shes not carrying it but 1 month. If she aborts, to me she should pay the father compensation.

That means to me, she's going against the creator process, most high or universe law.

Bet. I think we've gotten as far you and I are going to go in this exchange.

As far as compensation goes... take that up with your woman. I just ask you dont force whatever views you have on other people. Simple.

Enjoy ya sunday ma nigga

That's MY personal situation though and even then you tried to corner me to make a choice using some bogus scenario you made up with a bunch of silly qualifiers to try and strengthen your example

I asked you if your gf came to you, said she missed her period, she took a pregnant test, it came back positive, and she told you that she doesn't want it, I asked you how would you feel

What silly qualifiers is in this every day ass example?

And that's the problem, she needs to fulfill her duty

She knew what comes with having sex. That's like saying, oh I'm play with fire but feel sorry for me when I get burn

Yo ass know the outcome when having sex, unprotected at that.
So why didn't the guy in your made up scenario use a rubber?

Did he try to and she told him no cause she don't like the feel of rubber?

Did he try to pull out and she held him close and told him she likes the feeling of nut against her cervix?

Or did he tell her he didn't want to have sex with her and she forced him to?

I asked you if your gf came to you, said she missed her period, she took a pregnant test, it came back positive, and she told you that she doesn't want it, I asked you how would you feel

What silly qualifiers is in this every day ass example?
A woman being pregnant isn't the reason a woman can miss a period sir

I was talking about that other wild ass post you made talking about how much the woman makes

If my gf comes to me and says she thinks she's pregnant because her period hasn't come

Then we're going to take an at home test first. Then get confirmation from her doctor. If she then says I don't feel like I'm ready to have a baby to ME... I'ma say, ok that's probably a good idea and then we'll discuss termination options

Didn't think I had to spell it out but here we are

So why didn't the guy in your made up scenario use a rubber?

Did he try to and she told him no cause she don't like the feel of rubber?

Did he try to pull out and she held him close and told him she likes the feeling of nut against her cervix?

Or did he tell her he didn't want to have sex with her and she forced him to?

Why would the guy in the example I gave you use a rubber? In the example I gave you or asked you, the girl was your gf?

Right?

Why would the guy in the example I gave you use a rubber? In the example I gave you or asked you, the girl was your gf?

Right?
Cause he doesn't want kids

And before you start, let's not act like niggas is willingly going raw cause they wanna be men of valor and take care as many kids as possible

A woman being pregnant isn't the reason a woman can miss a period sir

I was talking about that other wild ass post you made talking about how much the woman makes

If my gf comes to me and says she thinks she's pregnant because her period hasn't come

Then we're going to take an at home test first. Then get confirmation from her doctor. If she then says I don't feel like I'm ready to have a baby to ME... I'ma say, ok that's probably a good idea and then we'll discuss termination options

Didn't think I had to spell it out but here we are

I said she took the pregnancy test and it came out positive.

Back