Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Abortion: Pro Life or Pro Choice

To kill or not to kill

• Total voters
For shits and giggles.

Let's test folks' feelings/responses:

500 women (single) find out that they are pregnant. All 500 women make around 25k-40k a year. These women are 'single' not married. No rape or incest were involved. All are passed the plan b stage, 1 month after their missed period.
Should these women have the ability to abortion? This is a cut and dry example that happens everyday

500 women (married) find out that they are pregnant. These 250 are stay at home wives. The other 250 make 25-40k, no rape or incest were involved,
All are passed the plan b stage, 1 month after their missed period.

Should these set of women have the ability to abort?

Yall make things so deep when the shit is cut and dry like 95% of the shit that the universe created.

You gotta give real live examples to folks so that can line up wit the shit they post. Too much unnecessary babbling and word salad when the shit is cut and dry.

Niggas like to make shit complicated and make post to appear deep, nigga you wit it or you're not, without the force of rape of incest being involved.

You for killing that baby or are you not about that murder life.

Once an egg and sperm connect, a human life is form, that's bio in human beings, animals, plants, etc. A creation is being created and you're killing it.

A school shooting only happens when there is a gun involved

There are several reasons why an abortion can happen

Agreed. I dropped to a lower number to try to exclude health reasons, rape, incest, etc. 1,000 is like 0.1% of the abortions in a year. I excluded 99.9%

You're focusing on the criminal not the victim. I'm looking at the lives lost, and how to lower that number. You're saying since the method of taking the life is different they have nothing in common.

I never said I don't want abortions to be legal. I said that I don't think they should be legal after a certain point barring certain circumstances. That's a very clear distinction. What you're proposing isn't even realistic because of how laws are made.

Right now you're trying to just throw anything at the wall and see what sticks with these comparisons. You're failing to take into account basic things that make the things you're trying to compare incomparable. You can't compare school shootings and police brutality to abortions

Bruh, no shit laws aren't made by a nigga posting on ABW. I was trying to understand what you think the correct way to handle it is.

The comparison wasn't to equate school shootings to abortion. It was to say we discuss less impactful things up here, so how do those abortions not qualify.

You're saying an issue that causes 1,000 deaths/year is so insignificant a number that it's not even worth discussing. I said we discuss something that causes 20 deaths/year. So how's 20 a high enough number to be significant but 1,000 isn't?

The comparison wasn't about gun violence and abortion being the same. It's about if an issue causes enough harm to be discussed.

WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF ALL THESE CLUMPS OF CELLS Y'ALL DON'T WANNA GET RID OF?!?!?!?

If your gf came to you and said she was pregnant. She missed her period.

She said she wanted to get rid of it and it was her choice, she had the final say so, how would you feel about it.

She's heard how you felt, but she ain't trying to hear non of that, she wants you to pay for the abortion, how would you feel?

And should these men have the ability if the child is kept, leave with no punishment or shame?

The woman doesn't get shame for killing a human

This was already explained to you pages ago. It aint equal.. and it likely never will be.

Quit pretending like the reason that folks that wanna ban abortions is because theres so many men out there that DONT want the woman to keep the kid and they choose to abort anyway.

Bruh, no shit laws aren't made by a nigga posting on ABW. I was trying to understand what you think the correct way to handle it is.

The comparison wasn't to equate school shootings to abortion. It was to say we discuss less impactful things up here, so how do those abortions not qualify.

You're saying an issue that causes 1,000 deaths/year is so insignificant a number that it's not even worth discussing. I said we discuss something that causes 20 deaths/year. So how's 20 a high enough number to be significant but 1,000 isn't?

The comparison wasn't about gun violence and abortion being the same. It's about if an issue causes enough harm to be discussed.

You gotta give folks like rain, ap and others real life examples because they are going to say, words like nuances, try and act obtuse to simple logic

So to avoid all of the word salad and emptying babbling ask them niggas straight direct real life 5th grade questions and watch them either dance around it or answer it.

You gotta press these kind of niggas in a corner and put real life simple examples in front of them and then make them decide

If not, they will use feminist talking points and disney fantasies, movie logic, to make points that they wouldn't even practice in their own lives See the post above.

A direct question. Cut and dry.

If your gf came to you and said she was pregnant. She missed her period.

She said she wanted to get rid of it and it was her choice, she had the final say so, how would you feel about it.

She's heard how you felt, but she ain't trying to hear non of that, she wants you to pay for the abortion, how would you feel?
Lucky for me, I don't deal with these types of women and truth be told there is a version of me that has no kids and is living the fucking dream

I'm not about to convince a woman to have a kid for me if she don't want one b🤷🏾‍♂️

This was already explained to you pages ago. It aint equal.. and it likely never will be.

Quit pretending like the reason that folks that wanna ban abortions is because theres so many men out there that DONT want the woman to keep the kid and they choose to abort anyway.

It wasn't explain to me, it was an opinion by someone.

Keep pretending like the reasons for folks getting abortions is because of health reasons

Lucky for me, I don't deal with these types of women and truth be told there is a version of me that has no kids and is living the fucking dream

I'm not about to convince a woman to have a kid for me if she don't want one b🤷🏾‍♂️

Gotcha
You're for killing a kid.

I honestly didn't know where you stood on the situation, now I know.

No convincing, eat a sammich, wake up from a nap and drive her on down to the kill the child.

Got it

It wasn't explain to me, it was an opinion by someone.

Keep pretending like the reasons for folks getting abortions is because of health reasons

I have 2 posts in this thread bruh. Both are on this page feel free to scroll up I never said anything like that.

I simply said that women deserve to make the choice/decision.

Gotcha
You're for killing a kid.

I honestly didn't know where you stood on the situation, now I know.

No convincing, eat a sammich, wake up from a nap and drive her on down to the kill the child.

Got it
If me telling you I'm ok with "killing a kid" will fulfill whatever agenda you're on then I'll be that

They gotta go

I have 2 posts in this thread bruh. Both are on this page feel free to scroll up I never said anything like that.

I simply said that women deserve to make the choice/decision.

Just because someone gives an opinion and state that it isn't equal doesn't make it equal. It may not be equal to her or YOU but it may be equal to the next man.

A man should have every right as the woman to abort the kid. Imo.

The set of circumstances that leads to those issues are vastly different. That's what makes the comparison bad. Also your intent as well. You're trying to amplify something that in comparison to the larger topic is very miniscule all so you can try and box a nuanced topic into a simple yes or no which it's not.

You gotta give folks like rain, ap and others real life examples because they are going to say, words like nuances, try and act obtuse to simple logic

So to avoid all of the word salad and emptying babbling ask them niggas straight direct real life 5th grade questions and watch them either dance around it or answer it.

You gotta press these kind of niggas in a corner and put real life simple examples in front of them and then make them decide

If not, they will use feminist talking points and disney fantasies, movie logic, to make points that they wouldn't even practice in their own lives See the post above.

A direct question. Cut and dry.

Yes how silly to understand that different circumstances can change an opinion on something. What a silly view point to have that new information can change how you may view a situation.

Back