Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ablackweb.com

When people got racist with her none of y'all did nothing, that went on over a 2 day period. Du even posted that since Az don't really rock with him he let the stuff being said rock.
then address Du...it's like you are being intentional about not reading the shit I was trying to do

If you felt he was out of pocket, address that man. He's here too

then address Du...it's like you are being intentional about not reading the shit I was trying to do

If you felt he was out of pocket, address that man. He's here too

But you wasn't doing anything, you're all guilty of looking the other way some more so than others. Y'all pick and choose on what woman to help based on how cool you are with them.

But you wasn't doing anything, you're all guilty of looking the other way some more so than others. Y'all pick and choose on what woman to help based on how cool you are with them.
We not gonna get anywhere if you keep lying on me

We not gonna get anywhere if you keep lying on me
How many times did you stop dudes going in a shadyteam thread calling her bitches because of what rapper she likes. Even the non black mod was doing it. Stop acting like what I'm saying didn't happen

So thanks for making my point that you niggas look the other way depending on how cool you are with the person.
I didn't say that at all. Not even close. Actually we not in the same room atm

What troll frequents the site that doesnt have ppl coming at they necks?

Not including yaself

I didn't say that at all. Not even close. Actually we not in the same room atm

What troll frequents the site that doesnt have ppl coming at they necks?

Not including yaself
So people are trolls who's opinions you don't agree with, now I see why some women get the protection while others don't

How many times did you stop dudes going in a shadyteam thread calling her bitches because of what rapper she likes. Even the non black mod was doing it. Stop acting like what I'm saying didn't happen
Yeah you grasping at shit now

How many racist posts and threads does she have, so the fact you disregard all that shit tells me you agree with her pov.

I rather you say that than whatever bullshit point you trying to make right now

I'm also noticing a trend when these types of threads get made

CTB be quiet af in real time when these issues have happened but waits until these threads to voice his displeasure

Then defended shadyteam of all fucking people when she's had the most chances of anyone on this site

I'm also noticing a trend when these types of threads get made

CTB be quiet af in real time when these issues have happened but waits until these threads to voice his displeasure

Then defended shadyteam of all fucking people when she's had the most chances of anyone on this site
This where you're full of shit, I've defended Az, Love and hell I've even defended Race when people called her out her names so stop with the sucka shit. The question is why didn't you or any of your cohorts

This where you're full of shit, I've defended Az, Love and hell I've even defended Race when people called her out her names so stop with the sucka shit. The question is why didn't you or any of your cohorts
You didn't even defend Az OR Love when Captain Quebec was beefing with them so what you really doing right now?

You didn't even defend Az OR Love when Captain Quebec was beefing with them so what you really doing right now?
You don't know what I was doing in private. But why wasn't you. I do recall you banning me when I was defending her in one of the multiple threads disrespecting her. You're no better than the picture you're trying to pain me

You don't know what I was doing in private
Ahhh....the ole I did it in private schtick. Well, when Az was asking for members to be banned for calling her a bitch who banned them, this guy.

So miss me with ya bullshit. You ain't a real hero, you're tourist

Ahhh....the ole I did it in private schtick. Well, when Az was asking for members to be banned for calling her a bitch who banned them, this guy.

So miss me with ya bullshit. You ain't a real hero, you're tourist
Oh shit you actually wanna get a pat on the back for doing your job, why did she have to ask you to get involved since by your words you're the beloved mod

Back