Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ablackweb.com

The female participation was dwindling somewhat but the Mainstays were still posting albeit in certain sections

The mass ic migration happened, then they just stopped altogether

I've heard personally from one of them that when a lot of the dudes came here, they was on that IC part two shit and they was basically showing up to a chicks house on the first date with their dicks out asking are we fucking or what.

I'm not saying that actually happened, I'm saying that was the feeling. Dudes were so used to going at Kat, westie, etc that it boggled them that there are actually females who don't like going back and forth defending themselves against rude attacks and antics. So they dipped.

Keep in mind most of the females had NEVER heard of the IC but leave it to a nigga to insist a chick used to post on the IC and she was just lying. Who tf would lie about posting on a message board

I'm not telling you what I heard, I'm telling you what I know

No I'm not naming any names because the last time I did, all niggas did was get angry at the thought that a female was offended by something they did. Didn't try to offer an apology or anything it was basically "this who I am and if you don't like it, fuck you"

Yeah, what a ringing endorsement to get females to come and stay.

I'm actually tired of having this conversation because the same niggas that constantly ask about females never never never offer to bring any to the site

If you bring them and they don't stay, that's not on you, but niggas can't have that attitude they don't wanna mix real life with the internet then constantly bicker about why other members don't bring the females they know irl. Can't have it both ways

I'm done

The female participation was dwindling somewhat but the Mainstays were still posting albeit in certain sections

I've heard personally from one of them that when a lot of the dudes came here, they was on that IC part two shit and they was basically showing up to a chicks house on the first date with their dicks out asking are we fucking or what.

I'm not saying that actually happened, I'm saying that was the feeling. Dudes were so used to going at Kat, westie, etc that it boggled them that there are actually females who don't like going back and forth defending themselves against rude attacks and antics. So they dipped.

Keep in mind most of the females had NEVER heard of the IC but leave it to a nigga to insist a chick used to post on the IC and she was just lying. Who tf would lie about posting on a message board

No I'm not naming any names because the last time I did, all niggas did was get angry at the thought that a female was offended by something they did. Didn't try to offer an apology or anything it was basically "this who I am and if you don't like it, fuck you"

I'm actually tired of having this conversation because the same niggas that constantly ask about females never never never offer to bring any to the site

If you bring them and they don't stay, that's not on you, but niggas can't have that attitude they don't wanna mix real life with the internet then constantly bicker about why other members don't bring the females they know irl. Can't have it both ways

I'm done
What did you do when Beezy was getting attacked and chased off by females?

I'm done
Let’s not forget to mention how they get full blown hard ons at the slightest thought that they ran a chick off. They wear that thought like a championship belt. Like it’s their proudest moment in history. I’ve never seen dudes so excited with the thought of running a female off until ABW. It’s gotta be a mental illness.

What did you do when Beezy was getting attacked and chased off by females?
I could've done better

See how easy that was?

But, don't try to make this about me. That shit was a huge misunderstanding from jump street which I even said. I can't tell Beezy that she making a big deal over nothing when she's convinced herself to believe something was a dig at her.

She still posts occasionally but it seems she prefers the sports bar.

But this is what you do. You cherry pick certain shit to absolve your role in shit.

I personally do not have any issues with Beezy. Again, she brings another perspective. To my knowledge, she never said anything out of place as it relates to any race relations which is all we ask of our non black members, but imo, she jumped off the deep end because she couldn't fathom someone was giving her a legit compliment. Call it projecting...idk, but she wasn't some poor defenseless person in those exchanges

The bad thing I see about this is "agents" coming through and making blatantly obvious bait threads/posts

Hope the mod team would act swiftly and with prejudice

@AP21

now would be a real good time to get that "report" button working

just saying :mybad:
Been thinking about this a lot lately

And if I'm being real, I don't think this is something every single person should have access to, at least not now

Hell you got people that "wack back" over some petty shit which, while I laugh when it happens, we can't have people reporting posts when they get pissed off.

Been thinking about a system of establishing who gets it

Been thinking about this a lot lately

And if I'm being real, I don't think this is something every single person should have access to, at least not now

Hell you got people that "wack back" over some petty shit which, while I laugh when it happens, we can't have people reporting posts when they get pissed off.

Been thinking about a system of establishing who gets it

*looks around*
:hahaha:

Make sure it's a damn good system, I'd hate to see ABW fall quality wise like other forums I won't name

And please, PLEASE don't ever implement a "Hot Topic" or "Platinum" system

I come here specifically to get away from people making dick sucking threads about the rat and his bitch the DJ, Shade room, "Gossip Tea" about no name ass people just famous on the internet for some dumb shit or cause they look real good, Drumpf conspiracies, Qanon pizzagate, and a spam bot who tries to plug this shitty ass blog based on a michael jackson michael jordan smiley

:word?:

I could've done better

See how easy that was?

But, don't try to make this about me. That shit was a huge misunderstanding from jump street which I even said. I can't tell Beezy that she making a big deal over nothing when she's convinced herself to believe something was a dig at her.

She still posts occasionally but it seems she prefers the sports bar.

But this is what you do. You cherry pick certain shit to absolve your role in shit.

I personally do not have any issues with Beezy. Again, she brings another perspective. To my knowledge, she never said anything out of place as it relates to any race relations which is all we ask of our non black members, but imo, she jumped off the deep end because she couldn't fathom someone was giving her a legit compliment. Call it projecting...idk, but she wasn't some poor defenseless person in those exchanges
You also let people get disrespectful with Az along with Du and that clown chicity so you really don't do nothing to protect the women you claim you want posting

You also let people get disrespectful with Az along with Du and that clown chicity so you really don't do nothing to protect the women you claim you want posting
another lie

lol

how many more you got? You think that as an observer between two people that the only way to resolve something is to get equally disrespectful.

So for the umpteenth time, once again, I felt that Az overreacted to something she perceived to be a slight to her. Even the person who she took issue with after SEVERAL attempts over explained what they were saying, Az was like "nope, you was trying to sneak diss and I know it"

How can you possibly reason with someone who is determined that something is there when it isnt? Their history has been heavily documented and for the longest part of the exchange...oh fuck it...kandy was trying to be the bigger person until she got exhausted playing the mental gymnastics and said fuck it and really gave Az a reason to be mad.

OR

How about the time when Az went all "all lives matter". Another misunderstanding imo. I was one of the few people who were trying to engage in healthy dialogue b/c i do not know what it is to be hispanic so i cant speak to their plight, BUT, she also isnt black but it appeared she was trying to compare their plight to ours. I was willing to read her posts to better understand her pov, but then it appeared she felt she was being attacked, then started posting the way she did after that.

Even when all the dudes came at her for her all lives matter thoughts, I was STILL telling people to chill, but this is the funny part...when mods intervene, niggas get tight...when mods dont intervene...yep, you guessed it...niggas get tight

I was a member before i was a mod then and admin, but most of you dont view me that way. You let the admin banner distract from the fact that if i was just a regular member with no banner, i would STILL hold these opinions. I might not always agree with my fellow mods, but you know what, we talk that shit out and keep it moving.

Can you say the same thing? Let me not keep everyone waiting...the answer is no

And please, PLEASE don't ever implement a "Hot Topic" or "Platinum" system

I come here specifically to get away from people making dick sucking threads about the rat and his bitch the DJ, Shade room, "Gossip Tea" about no name ass people just famous on the internet for some dumb shit or cause they look real good, Drumpf conspiracies, Qanon pizzagate, and a spam bot who tries to plug this shitty ass blog based on a michael jackson michael jordan smiley

:word?:

how long you been holding onto this LMAO

Sultan was like "oh they taking suggestions??...bet"

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

another lie

lol

how many more you got? You think that as an observer between two people that the only way to resolve something is to get equally disrespectful.

So for the umpteenth time, once again, I felt that Az overreacted to something she perceived to be a slight to her. Even the person who she took issue with after SEVERAL attempts over explained what they were saying, Az was like "nope, you was trying to sneak diss and I know it"

How can you possibly reason with someone who is determined that something is there when it isnt? Their history has been heavily documented and for the longest part of the exchange...oh fuck it...kandy was trying to be the bigger person until she got exhausted playing the mental gymnastics and said fuck it and really gave Az a reason to be mad.

OR

How about the time when Az went all "all lives matter". Another misunderstanding imo. I was one of the few people who were trying to engage in healthy dialogue b/c i do not know what it is to be hispanic so i cant speak to their plight, BUT, she also isnt black but it appeared she was trying to compare their plight to ours. I was willing to read her posts to better understand her pov, but then it appeared she felt she was being attacked, then started posting the way she did after that.

Even when all the dudes came at her for her all lives matter thoughts, I was STILL telling people to chill, but this is the funny part...when mods intervene, niggas get tight...when mods dont intervene...yep, you guessed it...niggas get tight

I was a member before i was a mod then and admin, but most of you dont view me that way. You let the admin banner distract from the fact that if i was just a regular member with no banner, i would STILL hold these opinions. I might not always agree with my fellow mods, but you know what, we talk that shit out and keep it moving.

Can you say the same thing? Let me not keep everyone waiting...the answer is no
When people got racist with her none of y'all did nothing, that went on over a 2 day period. Du even posted that since Az don't really rock with him he let the stuff being said rock.

Back