Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ablackweb.com

It will open up new discussions and bring fresh life.

We don't even discuss or know about new rappers.

Niggas still making jay vs nas threads smh
Make the threads then brah

You seem to be the connection that's going to bridge my age group with yours

I'm probably still not gonna check for those rappers but if you're expecting us who grew up on Jay, PAC, etc to make threads about lil such and such, then you gonna be waiting a long ass time lol

Make the threads then brah

You seem to be the connection that's going to bridge my age group with yours

I'm probably still not gonna check for those rappers but if you're expecting us who grew up on Jay, PAC, etc to make threads about lil such and such, then you gonna be waiting a long ass time lol
Lol fam I'm not that young.

Grew up on pac and big as well. I only know about these new rappers through social media.

I'd prolly get roasted to bolivia for making a thread lol. Let the youngins have a discussion and we'll join.

so should i get to spamming?

i got nothing but time. i dont go back to work for two weeks.

AP I think we can atleast can try and see some fresh new faces around here.

If yall don't like it u can always ban them lol
im not opposed to any new members

just as long as they not on the fuck shit lol

im just saying, regarding your post about up and coming rappers, I agree, some more attention probably should be paid to them, but im personally not checking for those dudes. I know @silverfoxx be thinking outside the box and @MoeW always posting shit i've never heard before...

ijs, make the threads lol

I missed the IC transition from the IC to ABW. Idk, I guess I missed the memo as that ship was sinking. In the time I hadn't yet found ABW, I wasted my hours on FB and Twitter til that shit became just downright depressing and annoying af.

As grimy and cutthroat as the IC could be (hacks & exposures) , I do recall the IC having a healthy active roster of female posters. Here I count maybe 3 or 4 routine lady posters.

I say all that to ask this:

Did ABW ever have female numbers like that and then ultimately lost them?

Or has it always struggled to pull them in?

I'd genuinely like to know from those who have been here from the beginning.

Last edited:
I missed the IC transition from the IC to ABW. Idk, I guess I missed the memo as that ship was sinking. In the time I hadn't yet found ABW, I wasted my hours on FB and Twitter til that shit became just downright depressing and annoying af.

As grimy and cutthroat as the IC could be (hacks & exposures) , I do recall the IC having a healthy active roster of female posters. Here I count maybe 3 or 4 routine lady posters.

Or did has it always struggled to pull them in?

We were female heavy at the beginning of ABW. Then it slowly dwindled down.

There used to be a good bit of female posters here. Some of them faded away and don't post no more and others just lurk

Unlike the fuck shit of IC (exposures) ABW really don't have that (of what i am aware of and that's a good thing) so either females don't like it here, the males or each other is the only really reason I can see why they don't post

Kandi sipping tea clip.gif

There used to be a good bit of female posters here. Some of them faded away and don't post no more and others just lurk

Unlike the fuck shit of IC (exposures) ABW really don't have that (of what i am aware of and that's a good thing) so either females don't like it here, the males or each other is the only really reason I can see why they don't post

Word. I think any forum is only as interesting as the discussions and the people having those discussions. I said I'ma start makin threads to see what I could bring to the table rather than complain.

I specifically asked abt ladies bc in my observations as a career lurker before ever creating an IC account, the more balanced the posters the better the conversations.

What's up @Kandy. Somehow I guessed that to be the case.
What’s up! In my opinion, it was great like you mentioned, the conversations were balanced and not overpowered by one sex. Then things changed, I remember for a while I felt like the only chick in conversations. It ain’t bother me too much because I love talking but when I wanted other ladies’ point of view. It was kinda wack because I couldn’t get it.

Back