Welcome To aBlackWeb

A woman says Conor McGregor raped her at Game 4 of the NBA Finals

Conor has had multiple incidents and run ins. So even if he didn’t do it this time, this isn’t his first time With a run in. With that being said, how come we ain’t seeing no wall to wall news coverage?

Again there is a difference between something being covered, vs wall to wall news coverage.

I took a break from the cleaning up I’m doing and I’m looking at First Take, and look who they lead off the show with???

Ja Morant, but like I said, this snit is just the cute coincidence of news reporting.

Conor has had multiple incidents and run ins. So even if he didn’t do it this time, this isn’t his first time With a run in. With that being said, how come we ain’t seeing no wall to wall news coverage?

Again there is a difference between something being covered, vs wall to wall news coverage.

I took a break from the cleaning up I’m doing and I’m looking at First Take, and look who they lead off the show with???

Ja Morant, but like I said, this snit is just the cute coincidence of news reporting.

There's a racial aspect to it for sure, but in America Ja is a bigger star. As far as UFC/MMA celebs go, Conor is at the top, but I don't think MMArtists are anywhere near as big in the US as NBA or NFL athletes. The bigger you are, the bigger the spotlight put on you.

There's a racial aspect to it for sure, but in America Ja is a bigger star. As far as UFC/MMA celebs go, Conor is at the top, but I don't think MMArtists are anywhere near as big in the US as NBA or NFL athletes. The bigger you are, the bigger the spotlight put on you.

Which is fine, but when he was at his peak, he didn’t get this same level of castigation or even close. We can go into the specifics but it’s people who was nobodies and got wall to wall coverage. That’s why I say cute coincidence

Which is fine, but when he was at his peak, he didn’t get this same level of castigation or even close. We can go into the specifics but it’s people who was nobodies and got wall to wall coverage. That’s why I say cute coincidence

To be fair, people called his unfair treatment out. I remember on ESPN someone bringing up the fact that black boxers get trashed for being cocky and showboating whereas Conor is loved for the same thing. And to his credit Conor admitted he got his ways from watching black athletes. He said something to the affect of "Muhammad Ali was just America's Ali. The whole world saw and loved him." So you're right, and what you're alluding to isn't a secret.

yall left out some interesting stuff

Mitchell says, though, their partying was halted when McGregor said he had to use the restroom -- but shortly after he got up, a man in a Denver Nuggets jersey walked up to her and told her, "Conor told me to come get you."

"My client was under the belief they were leaving and going to the Four Seasons Hotel, as Conor had previously asked her to join him at his hotel room," Mitchell said in a statement.

"The man with the braids then stopped at the door of the bathroom, when Conor grabbed my client (as seen in the video). My client believed they were leaving, but instead Conor took her into the restroom."

It's alleged McGregor then sexually assaulted the woman.

"My client remembers having no less than six drinks that night and has admitted the parts she recalls," Mitchell said. "My client did not even recall who led her into the restroom until seeing this video."

UPDATE
5:02 AM PT -- Conor McGregor's attorney, Barbara R. Llanes, Gelber Schachter & Greenberg, P.A., tells TMZ Sports ... "After the video was released by TMZ, the claimant’s lawyer now has changed her story. Mr. McGregor welcomes the investigation, which he firmly believes will show the claims against him are false. After not responding to the demand for money made by claimant’s counsel, she turned to the media to apply pressure. This is no more than a shakedown."

Grape is a form of sexual assault. It falls under that umbrella
cute-cartoon-grape-character-holding-umbrella_780587-303.jpg

Every time somebody claims they were forced to give oral sex I raise an eyebrow

I’m sure it’s happened before, but…..

Back