Welcome To aBlackWeb

A woman says Conor McGregor raped her at Game 4 of the NBA Finals

Money and fame, I think, feeds into that mindset moreso. Look at the me too movement. Look at all the names. Look at the flight list for Epstein Island.

Good point. It can corrupt. And the more of it you have, the more you can get away with. The whole power dynamic thing and all.

Still, you'd have to already have some warped sensibilities if money and fame can tarnish ur morals (or just expose ur lack of it) to the extent of engaging in sexual assault and manipulation. I'd like to think these sickos are relatively few and far between.

The idea ppl have is these celeb and athlete types have women throwing themselves at them. But I guess when ur a toxic asshole like Conor there's only so much that money and fame will allow?

Lol he walks out to 50 cent, Biggie smalls & DMX regulary

& I Remember him saying Anderson Silva is the GOAT Mma Fighter.
giphy.gif

I know he is racist towards muslim ppl but

Huhu I think its impossible to be racist after what Flloyd Mayweather did to him. Its the biggest fight ever in fighting sports.

But If he raped the bitch ofc he deserves to be punished. But I highly doubt it.

I know he is racist towards muslim ppl but

Huhu I think its impossible to be racist after what Flloyd Mayweather did to him. Its the biggest fight ever in fighting sports.

But If he raped the bitch ofc he deserves to be punished. But I highly doubt it
well, if he's racist towards Muslims it probably doesn't just stop there, nahmean? He probably dislikes other non whites as well. Hey, he might be a white supremacist........

Back