Welcome To aBlackWeb

A woman says Conor McGregor raped her at Game 4 of the NBA Finals

What? How? The videos have been proving she’s lied
Yeah but how she exited the bathroom doesnt matter and you thinking it does is cape-ish. How she entered and exited the bathroom is immaterial to what happened inside. She said she didn't consent and it's documented to somebody else that didn't want it. Its a 6 figure civil case from jump.

To be fair, people called his unfair treatment out. I remember on ESPN someone bringing up the fact that black boxers get trashed for being cocky and showboating whereas Conor is loved for the same thing. And to his credit Conor admitted he got his ways from watching black athletes. He said something to the affect of "Muhammad Ali was just America's Ali. The whole world saw and loved him." So you're right, and what you're alluding to isn't a secret.
My issue is when people act like it’s some made up nonsense. Like we got white athletes on all levels who just skate. So in the end? These conversations are more like people mad, not that you said it, not at how you said it, but the fact that it was said.

Now, me being objective for the first time in this thread.... I think she's a fat whore who sucked a stranger's dick in public looking for a quick payday, but in this particular case im for it

:js4:

You have to look at it both ways..

Ok, her texts admit she didn’t wanna smash in the bathroom and that didn’t actually happen. Oral apparently did, though. Ok.

But, her original story was she was physically forced into the bathroom not just by Connor but by his team and the Heat security.

Turns out (so far) that was a lie. She’s even texting w a security guard, presumably one of his??

She claims she ran out of the bathroom..we have yet to see that video.

And shes also on video partying after this SA?

There’s a lot to look at and consider

Everyone making assumptions on both sides.

I'll wait to see what the official investigation finds and goes from there.
How it should always be... then you have cats who would switch up based on the race of the alleged rapist..

Funny not funny

Didnt even read the last two post

[Insert oprah and there we hsve it gif here]

According to TMZ, citing a closeout memo with the prosecutor's office, the investigators found that an attendant was in the bathroom during the time of the alleged assault and did not "hear any signs of distress." TMZ also reported that the woman did not report the attack to her friend and told her mother about meeting McGregor that night.
Wtf? Lol

Back