Welcome To aBlackWeb

A woman says Conor McGregor raped her at Game 4 of the NBA Finals

Her story doesn't make a lot of sense to me

Security separating her from her friend and forcing her in the bathroom. Also keeping her in there and keeping her friend and whoever else out

She elbows him and then she's somehow able to somehow get past the security?

Her story doesn't make a lot of sense to me

Security separating her from her friend and forcing her in the bathroom. Also keeping her in there and keeping her friend and whoever else out

She elbows him and then she's somehow able to somehow get past the security?
1686860727961.gif

I actually don’t care if he’s guilty or not.

I hope he gets convicted and has to spend decades behind bars, regardless.

In fact, it’ll be even more satisfying if he gets WRONGLY convicted.

Yeah, I said it.
What's that you say, you said you want to see Conors leg snap?

HeavyHandmadeBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

SarcasticThoughtfulFlee-size_restricted.gif

BarrenThriftyGenet-size_restricted.gif

FocusedBleakGentoopenguin-size_restricted.gif

McGregor has been accused of sexual assault four previous times outside the United States, though he has not faced any legal punishment

This guy keeps getting passes for the same type of allegations.. MMA media continues to kiss his ass.. ESPN doesn’t do anything,UFC & Endeavor won’t do anything because he’s their cash cow.. And you in know Dana “Everthing is All“ White won’t step up because him & Conor are bffs..

Last edited:
How hard is it to not be a sick, perverted rapey fuck? This man has all this money and fame and still needs to force himself on women. Clearly a mental issue. This leprechaun fucks been beat around the head too many times.

How hard is it to not be a sick, perverted rapey fuck? This man has all this money and fame and still needs to force himself on women. Clearly a mental issue. This leprechaun fucks been beat around the head too many times.

Money and fame, I think, feeds into that mindset moreso. Look at the me too movement. Look at all the names. Look at the flight list for Epstein Island.

If there's video showing the security staff separating her and taking her into the bathroom then it goes in her favor that she's telling the truth

Yeah, that’s all we need is video footage. The claim that not only his security but the security for the game helped put her w Connor is a big, big deal. Not only would there be footage but quite the commotion since her friends were also involved. Too big of a story to quietly die down. Either it’s true and he’s going to be destroyed for it or it’s false and she’s going to lose bigly.

So what we won’t see is the wall to wall news coverage of him and what he is accused of. He won’t be leading off segments on ESPN and Fox Sports. Which is why I hate talking to many of these niggas cuz they never got a good argument as to why this shit always comes and goes. It’s always a cute coincidence.

So what we won’t see is the wall to wall news coverage of him and what he is accused of. He won’t be leading off segments on ESPN and Fox Sports. Which is why I hate talking to many of these niggas cuz they never got a good argument as to why this shit always comes and goes. It’s always a cute coincidence.
ABW is the first and only place I’ve heard about this incident.

But, Kyrie Irving talking about a damn video got non-stop, around the clock coverage.

SMH

ABW is the first and only place I’ve heard about this incident.

But, Kyrie Irving talking about a damn video got non-stop, around the clock coverage.

SMH

It's literally being covered by multiple outlets. Just google the name Conor McGregor. First thing that comes up is the espn article about this. Then People magazine followed by a bunch of news sites. Conor McGregor has a very bad reputation and there's plenty of outlets that can't wait to shit on him any chance they get

Back