Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

cool story bro
Life is crazy like that sometimes

Reminds of when my best homie was messing w this chick
One day world wide Wes calls her and is like Derrick Rose is looking to cop a crib in the city , the chick puts Wes on hold and asks my mans for his opinion
He just a blurts out he can look into the Trump Tower next thing he knows D Rose got 2 units in the Trump tower lol

I-95 in South Florida is like driving in Mad Max Fury Road
I try to avoid 95, sometimes when I gotta get where I’m going fast, I still try to find other ways, and end up feeling like a pussy. Then I get on 95 and not even before the next exit, I’m reminded that nah, these people don’t care if they live or die..

I get off that bitch, added to that, in SC 10 ft blocks just be missin concrete, they just devour tires and these people hit em doing 80, I’m like nah, I ain’t built for this.

My nephews are coming back next weekend. There’s got to be a Friday night club/spot I can take them to, outside of the bowling alley.

I might have to bar them from coming till they old enough to drink.

You should race them and tell us about it so @AP2.5 can lie and claim you got dusted by a toddler

🤣

Yo @AP2.5 just tell me what page I need to start at.............
trying-not-to-laugh-zoom-in.gif

I wanted to laugh @Inori losing to 4yr olds running a 40yrd dash.

but

I couldn't because I damn near passed out moving my son into his apt yesterday that sun was on the back of my neck tap dancing and me being high out of mind didn't help the case and also being fat with a Fred Sanford knee didn't help either ☹️. I'm legit washed b

I wanted to laugh @Inori losing to 4yr olds running a 40yrd dash.

but

I couldn't because I damn near passed out moving my son into his apt yesterday that sun was on the back of my neck tap dancing and me being high out of mind didn't help the case and also being fat with a Fred Sanford knee didn't help either ☹️. I'm legit washed b

now they 4 year olds? lmao yall really aint shit yo

Back