Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

They finally sent out a notice to the subdivision about people not picking up behind their dogs

I can't stand a motherfucka that don't pick up after their pet

I was weeks behind on cuttin' the lawn as of this morning. Still got covid but I got fed up with my shit lookin foul so I got out there and knocked it out about an hour ago. Found some dog shit in my grass in a camera blind spot and got pissed. I've caught a few muhfuckas trying to leave shit in my yard 'cause I can see when they walk by from my desk but one got by me. Now I feel like a new camera is in order just to keep watch over that spot.

I was weeks behind on cuttin' the lawn as of this morning. Still got covid but I got fed up with my shit lookin foul so I got out there and knocked it out about an hour ago. Found some dog shit in my grass in a camera blind spot and got pissed. I've caught a few muhfuckas trying to leave shit in my yard 'cause I can see when they walk by from my desk but one got by me. Now I feel like a new camera is in order just to keep watch over that spot.
1724004276211.png

I learned the sidewalk actually isn't intended for cyclists

Nope, it never was. Bikes were always intended for road use, which is why there are all those laws on the books for bicyclists across the country.

And I absolutely hate seeing them on sidewalks nowadays. You get ticketed in metro Phoenix for riding on the sidewalk, especially out there in Tempe. Vegas not as much except North Vegas, they aint got shit else to do but write tickets for everything under the sun.

I think im a super fan of low hips and wide butt.

Always thought I was just an ass man, but that particular combo does something to me. Cause It don’t even gotta be a voluptuous ass.

That combo alone just do something to me. Shit ill, I’ve found my type, within a type

Back