Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Yo…lowkey, quiet as kept, Halle Berry isn’t a good actress, she legit Jlo level

Nah. Her fame is definitely due more to her looks than her ability, but she's not JLo level. JLo has made a career of playing a remix of the same movie for her whole career. Halle has actually shown some range in her roles and the types of movies she's made even if she hasn't been the best actress.

thread idea…

Due to the new definition and societal standards regarding consent…

How many men have had to just deal with the fact that they were raped in a drunken slumber and raised a child they never wanted?😳

I’m just saying…
We ready to stomp dudes out over this act….

Word, I was casually dealing with this chick and I was bored one day when she asked me if I wanted to go to Walmart with her, I hate shopping but said yes because I had nothing better to do and I thought it would give me more favor.

On an aisle with curtains, she took it off the shelf, took it out of the packaging, completely rolled it out, held it up, and then said, nah I don’t like how this looks. Then she balled it up and put it back on the shelf.

I’m like
:niggawhat:Da fuck you do all that for, and she said, someone’s gonna fix it.

I didn’t know how much of a red flag that was, but I knew it meant something bad, but I wanted to keep having sex with her so I ignored it. Even to this day, it still bothers me.

Word, I was casually dealing with this chick and I was bored one day when she asked me if I wanted to go to Walmart with her, I hate shopping but said yes because I had nothing better to do and I thought it would give me more favor.

On an aisle with curtains, she took it off the shelf, took it out of the packaging, completely rolled it out, held it up, and then said, nah I don’t like how this looks. Then she balled it up and put it back on the shelf.

I’m like
:niggawhat:Da fuck you do all that for, and she said, someone’s gonna fix it.

I didn’t know how much of a red flag that was, but I knew it meant something bad, but I wanted to keep having sex with her so I ignored it. Even to this day, it still bothers me.
So u just left the shit there?
:niggawhat:

Meek really worships rich white men and that shit is so weird to me

Absolute poverty and absolute affluence, create the same kind of people.

A person on wall street that came from an entitled upbringing. Thinks the same exact way as Gucci man. They have the same views about money, possessions, women, themselves and other men.

They will get along extremely well, once they get past their cultural differences

thread idea…

Due to the new definition and societal standards regarding consent…

How many men have had to just deal with the fact that they were raped in a drunken slumber and raised a child they never wanted?😳

I’m just saying…
We ready to stomp dudes out over this act….

hmmm.gif

Back