Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Just sent the nephew off to camp. He usually stays w me for most of the summer. Gave him the safety and self defense talk. Told him if he gotta hit one of those kids to hit them so hard they never forget it.

Call my sister to let her know he's gone. She mentions "it's a Bible camp" ...

damn-kevin-hart-bjqgvruw4iz9h5h0.gif

Hope he smacks the fire out one of those little Bible thumpers if they try him. 😅🤷🏿‍♂️

You almost got into it with people over their table being messy? Uh my nigga...
not over it being messy but them leaving it there

This ain’t no place w a wait staff plus they strategically place the garbage cans so u can toss ur shit out on ur way out , it takes no effort to pack ur shit up and dump it in the garbage on ur way out

not over it being messy but them leaving it there

This ain’t no place w a wait staff plus they strategically place the garbage cans so u can toss ur shit out on ur way out , it takes no effort to pack ur shit up and dump it in the garbage on ur way out
ce451ca728deca173666f0c6a0d05cff.gif
You eating at the food court? If not let whoever is working there handle that.

I feel you btw but it's doesn't seem like something to almost have a situation over.

View attachment 1361562
You eating at the food court? If not let whoever is working there handle that.

I feel you btw but it's doesn't seem like something to almost have a situation over.
Nah Portillo’s it’s like a family owned spot a level anime fast food

But usually I be about my business but shit like that just irks my soul

I’ll give u another one I’m walking the dog at like 11 pm we get to an intersection we see a dude drinking water or whatever so we going west he going south as we travel west I just hear a noise I look back and I see bro finished his drink and threw his bottle on the ground while he waiting for the walk sign … I look across the street and there s a fucking garbage can right across the street

Like fam could have held his bottle for the 5 secs it takes to cross the street and put that shit in the garbage can

Bro that shit made me so mad lmao

I’ll give u another one I’m walking the dog at like 11 pm we get to an intersection we see a dude drinking water or whatever so we going west he going south as we travel west I just hear a noise I look back and I see bro finished his drink and threw his bottle on the ground while he waiting for the walk sign … I look across the street and there s a fucking garbage can right across the street

Like fam could have held his bottle for the 5 secs it takes to cross the street and put that shit in the garbage can

I get it but unless I'm working somewhere and I see that shit I'm not gonna say anything to anyone cause I would immediately go to "ayo myomfb" if the situation was reversed. 🤷🏿‍♂️

i hate trash ass people that throw garbage on the ground
Wild that people want an environment like that trash everywhere 😒

i hate trash ass people that throw garbage on the ground
Wild that people want an environment like that trash everywhere 😒
Yea… one of the older black ladies at my job was telling how every Saturday morning her and crew of older black ladies be going around picking up trash in their neighborhood

I’m like you should nt have to do that if ppl would just use the garbage cans on the corner ….. it’s madness

They finally sent out a notice to the subdivision about people not picking up behind their dogs

I can't stand a motherfucka that don't pick up after their pet
We have those green pole trash bins specifically for it all around that get emptied regularly and yet people will not pick up after their dog

Back