Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I’m not usually one of those “agenda” niggas but y’all see this shit…

Next they gon push bunk beds together side by side and go to sleep.

Smh, legitimately killing their brain cells. Does Gen Z not have a D.A.R.E equivalent?

Fuck is this? I haven't heard of this shit till like a week ago now all of a sudden I'm seeing it everywhere. 🤔 feels like nasty work at hand. Smmfh.

Heard the name Sam Ponder and whole time I thought it was a man. I found out today it’s a blonde white woman and now everyone giving a fuck makes sense

Got a question for y’all, cause I don’t know if I’m just hating or if it’s just as obvious to yall as it is to me.

Yo, this nigga gay, right? He obviously gay, are woman oblivious to closeted gay men?

Fuck is this? I haven't heard of this shit till like a week ago now all of a sudden I'm seeing it everywhere. 🤔 feels like nasty work at hand. Smmfh.

Basically, niggas done discovered "whippits": inhaling nitrous oxide. Raver kids were doing it back in the 90's except they would fill giant balloons with nitrous using whipped cream propellant canisters (where the name came from).

Looks like someone done packaged the shit and made it accessible from head shops.

Back