Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Basically, niggas done discovered "whippits": inhaling nitrous oxide. Raver kids were doing it back in the 90's except they would fill giant balloons with nitrous using whipped cream propellant canisters (where the name came from).

Looks like someone done packaged the shit and made it accessible from head shops.
bobawooyo-dog-confused.gif

1724101616976.gif
However…

Just from being a straight man, there’s something about a man, when he has the upper hand. There’s something about a man on the prowl or hunt, there’s something..there’s an energy a man has about him when he’s got women by the brain.

Look at how those women are looking at him, look at how wide open there eyes are, the dopamine is flooding their brains, with how bro looks like, their quintessential idea of a high value man.

And yet, I don’t see it on em or in em.. he look like he there just for the look of it, and not really tryna do what he doing. He seem satisfied enough with just being validated by their desire but don’t have an desire to do nothing wit it.

It just ain’t how a man who’s into women would absorb the moment.

But I’m probably just hating

Tall one wit the blonde hair was a diamond in the rough though. She stands with confidence, looks different so she has individuality, and the way she described how she has her dogs, it’s shows consideration. As far as like a well put together woman. That’s the one.

@Hater Hearst Helmsley @southsil4lil I will be in the Houston area tomorrow. My friend tells me of a great sports bar called Ojos Lovos Sports Cantina. Is it that great?

Never been to the ones in Houston but I have been to the one in Dallas off 35......its been some years but they definitely had some baddies working there and they had some pretty good food(would recommend the chicken nachos)

"Senegal has marked an historic milestone with the successful launch of its first satellite from California on Friday evening.

It has become one of just 12 African nations with their own surveillance and telecommunications satellites in space.

The country’s President Bassirou Diomaye Faye said the move marks a major step towards Senegal’s “technological sovereignty”.

"I would like to express my pride and gratitude to all those who made this project possible," he said in a post on X.

Maram Kaïré, director of Senegal's space agency, described the launch as “an important step and a historic day in our country's progress and determination to become a space-faring nation”.

GAINDESAT-1A was built by Senegalese engineers in collaboration with France’s Montpellier University Space Centre.

The nanosatellite was launched into orbit, together with 115 others, from the Vandenberg base in California using SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket.

It will be used to collect data for various state agencies including those dealing with water resources, civil aviation, and meteorology."

Back