Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

The problem is that we’ve been conditioned to look at relationships like they are commodities, but everything else that is a commodity in life doesn’t have thoughts, feelings, emotions, and objectives.

Those things are more easier to predict, because there’s only a few things they can do in reaction to outside stimuli. When you stop looking at relationships as commodities and more as resources to experience different blessings of life.

You stop tying attributes to people on a scale level and see more that everyone has a resource that you can glean something from, some more refined than others, based on who they are.

But everyone has a usefulness and no one is your one, everyone that provides a resource to you will at some point stale as a resource to that, if not by your growth, their growth, or your apathy for having it beyond its current usefulness.

All that to say that everything he said is based on your seeing your life from the outside in, and not the inside out. Using his scale, and seeing your life for the inside out.

You could be happy with a three that has all the resources that mean something to you. But the world is going to try its best to convince you that what you truly want doesn’t matter and that what you should want is what someone else has.

When yall go to the airport for vacation, do yall have all your ticket info on your phone or do you print it out? Or do you do both?

I do both. I use paper first and phone for backup. So much easier for me. I don't trust having a reliable wifi connection but I screenshot everything just in case. Or download it. Also, I br forgetting where I save shit on my phone sometimes.

annnd this just cause
raygun.gif

When yall go to the airport for vacation, do yall have all your ticket info on your phone or do you print it out? Or do you do both?

I do both. I use paper first and phone for backup. So much easier for me. I don't trust having a reliable wifi connection but I screenshot everything just in case. Or download it. Also, I br forgetting where I save shit on my phone sometimes.
Phone only. Tickets are saved into wallet

It was nice to get away from the BS of the world for 2 weeks
Dude with the easy going shooting, young girl that copied the other 2 with biting the medals, the dude that failed his pole vaulting because hit package hit the bar, the woman that didn't know she won because she didn't have her glasses on, etc.

Lol there's been a lot of moments

Dude with the easy going shooting, young girl that copied the other 2 with biting the medals, the dude that failed his pole vaulting because hit package hit the bar, the woman that didn't know she won because she didn't have her glasses on, etc.

Lol there's been a lot of moments
It was a great time

Something to talk about all day almost everyday

Now it’s…

Taco Bell has burgers..

Back