Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Lmao last real run I had I was well on my way to a 30piece caught a fast break pulled the groin muscle lol that was it didn’t touch a bball for like 4 years until a few months ago had to unretire to cook my lil mans they was talking crazy

Talking bout we ain’t know u could shoot like that lol I need to get back into playing shape

Lmao last real run I had I was well on my way to a 30piece caught a fast break pulled the groin muscle lol that was it didn’t touch a bball for like 4 years until a few months ago had to unretire to cook my lil mans they was talking crazy

Talking bout we ain’t know u could shoot like that lol I need to get back into playing shape
Keep ya foot on they necks

I like finding stuff like this on youtube. Artists interviewed on how a big hit song came together. These are on some of the big dance hits in the 90s
Adamki on his hit song "killer" with Seal

Rozalla, "everybodys free (to feel good)"

One of the biggest dance anthems of the early 1990s is definitely Rozalla's "Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)". The track became a big success in many countries all around the globe. you will hear more about her meetings with Michael Jackson when she did tour with him

(Robert already died so the guys is just reading the history of the track, Im adding just cuz this track is iconic)
Robert Miles - children

Mad Stuntman on "Reel 2 Real - I like to move it
The Mad Stuntman is an alias of Mark Quashie. Mark was born and raised in Trinidad and Tobago. When he was 9 years old, he moved to New York in the USA, together with his mom. In the year 1994 Mark had a massive worldwide hit, together with producer Erick Morillo under the project name “Reel 2 Real”. Their track “I Like To Move It” made it into the Top 10 of charts all around the world. And even now, more than 25 years after the original release, the track is still being used in commercials, TV shows and movies. Who doesn't know the version that you can see in the movie "Madagascar"?

Last edited:
I like finding stuff like this on youtube. Artists interviewed on how a big hit song came together. These are on some of the big dance hits in the 90s
Adamki on his hit song "killer" with Seal

Rozalla, "everybodys free (to feel good)"

(Robert already died so the guys is just reading the history of the track, Im adding just cuz this track is iconic)
Robert Miles - children

Mad Stuntman on "Reel 2 Real - I like to move it

Had to post this. I just happen to see this on my suggestions. Them performing I like To Move It, live, back in the day. The whole area was jumping and dancing. Does this even happen anymore cuz i dont remember the last time I've seen an audience with this kinda energy for a song.

I forgot what the proper term is but this reads that 3 Congolese athletes never joined the team for the closing ceremony and the thought is that they are trying to remain in France and not return to Congo

Edit: the word is defected

Back