Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I don’t miss the 2 year contracts though lol

But I will say most people don’t upgrade their phones every year if they are able to. Had my iPhone 11 for 4 years and got rid of it because it only had 64gbs
Shit them 2 year contract and upgrade after a year..... meaning file a insurance claim and get the new phone. Back then I flipped phones every year sometimes twice a year. Even bought a couple off the street and all I had to do was call cingular and see if the phone was clear then put my Sim card and I'm back in business

Me and @konceptjones had this convo a while ago in the ya had to be there thread. I agree. I miss when we had more options with designs with phones

that LG rhythm used to be hard as fuck

it was so ahead of its time back then

everybody had ipods

i aint even want no ipod cus i had that rhythm

lg-rhythm-ax585-full-1.jpg

I miss when they just cost 299.99

I miss when you could get one with a physical keyboard on it.

I had this lil POS Samsung we got from Net10 when shit was bad financially.

samsung_t401g__e0bf.jpg

The only thing this lil shit didn't have on it was an email client, which would have set it for me. Had bluetooth and connected to either headphones or an earpiece and could even play music through just the earpiece from an SD card. Really crappy ass phone... But I ended up really liking it and the main reason was the physical keyboard on it.

I miss when you could get one with a physical keyboard on it.

I had this lil POS Samsung we got from Net10 when shit was bad financially.

samsung_t401g__e0bf.jpg

The only thing this lil shit didn't have on it was an email client, which would have set it for me. Had bluetooth and connected to either headphones or an earpiece and could even play music through just the earpiece from an SD card. Really crappy ass phone... But I ended up really liking it and the main reason was the physical keyboard on it.
HTC phones and the treo 700 I think were the bomb ass phones. Crazy thing I still have all my old phones. Nextel,HTC treo and whatever else I got

HTC phones and the treo 700 I think were the bomb ass phones. Crazy thing I still have all my old phones. Nextel,HTC treo and whatever else I got

I have nearly every phone I've owned since 2000. The only exceptions are phones that were repurposed and given to my oldest daughter and she ended up destroying them. Lotta flip phones in the mid-2000/early 2010's.

Hell the fact I could put a SD card in my phone I was like fuck a ipod. Do a whole Playlist and just plug my phone up to the computer and drag and drop
Boy them was the days, i never filled it up with music either.

I wanna say it might of been my best phone cause it never gave me any issues. that lil dial in the middle to turn it worked seamlessly to navigate the screen and i was surprised at how it nevr messed up as much as i would play wit it. Hell, once i got my free upgrade i was still carryinng the phone around just cause i had music and shit on it but somebody ended up stealing it. Man i was hot. After that i moved on to the blackberry. It took me a while to get used to that. It was much more of a business type phone

Rolled the shit out of my ankle playing ball i heard that shit crunch i think I rolled it both ways.. lucky i didnt break it😳

Shit last time I ran I almost tumbled over. And I was just trying to cross the street. My mind was saying I could make the light but my body said... nigga bring yo big ass back here.

Haven't even tried to run since. Need to get back in the gym but my time/energy not what they used to be.

Shit last time I ran I almost tumbled over. And I was just trying to cross the street. My mind was saying I could make the light but my body said... nigga bring yo big ass back here.

Haven't even tried to run since. Need to get back in the gym but my time/energy not what they used to be.
Unwash yourself

Back