Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Not a bad idea, tbh.

It's like technology is taking us backwards in time.

Like tv went from cable providers making us watch commercials to pvr then to streaming to get away from cable providers only to lead us back to ads in everything.

News went from state provided propaganda to network incentivized news to peer provided so we can now easily authenticate news and is now essentially going backwards.

Weird times we're in.

Sometimes it's hard to resist scamming dummies that follows the crowd. Easy targets. Easy money. Easy hustle.

Tested positive for covid last night. Shit is like a bad flu.
Hearing a lot of Covid talk lately. Kinda worried, ngl. My coworker has it at the moment and he can’t even walk. It’s wild how Covid lightly graves some people and for others it hits them like a truck.

Also, get well soon, unc. 🙏🏾

Hearing a lot of Covid talk lately. Kinda worried, ngl. My coworker has it at the moment and he can’t even walk. It’s wild how Covid lightly graves some people and for others it hits them like a truck.

I have had covid a few times over the past 3 years. It was always mild. Just a really dry nose. For me, I prefer it over a cold. I'm miserable with a cold. Mainly due to the nose congestion. I can't sleep with a stuffy nose.

I thought it ws my sinuses acting up yesterday. We had a sudden drop in temp last week and shit like that typically causes problems for me. Sinuses turned into a sore throat, which added almost non-stop coughing (to the point where my abs are sore as shit), then by the evening I got body aches and a fever.

I'm functional, just gotta take naps periodically.

Back