Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I never understood the saying hurt people hurt people.

That's not even scientifically true.

Most people that intentionally hurt people are people that enjoy hurting people or oblivious to the suffering of others.

Hurt people are too pussy to even bust a grape in a fruit fight.

Most people that intentionally hurt people are people that enjoy hurting people or oblivious to the suffering of others.

But what’s the origin story? They were born enjoying to hurt people? Or something happened to them? It’s usually the latter

But what’s the origin story? They were born enjoying to hurt people? Or something happened to them? It’s usually the latter

People don't seem to understand that human beings are born undomesticated and our natural state is to dominate and manipulate others to satisfy our multitude of needs, which are great. We are needy creatures due to our intelligence.

Theres a reason why we say kids are cruel...because they are. They discriminate, otracize, bully, lie, and steal. Adults teach them not to.

The idea that something profoundly abnormal and painful has to happen to another human being for them to be bad actors is to assume that human beings aren't social actors with a wide range of naturally occuring behaviors that can be harmful in certain contexts.

A continuously victimized person isn't the type of person to go around hurting people.

People like to retroactively go back in a person's history to assign an outside cause to their bad behavior but they are more likely to be born like that and enjoy it.

What you mean?

A lot of cheaters have been cheated on.

A lot of sexual abusers were abused when they were young.

A lot of physically violent people were subjected to physical violence when coming up.

People who have been repeatedly screwed over in relationships tend to be quick to do the same to others at some point.

Back