Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

meantime I’m buying sneakers off of Amazon for $90
Lmao I see we understand each other … I’ve put a moratorium on new purchases unless it’s some shit I really need or some shit I’ve always wanted but couldn’t find like the Jason Kidd Uptempos

Since we have so much unworn and unused stuff I’m like I ain’t buying shit new til I wear the shit sitting here collecting dust but let’s say she doesn’t understand that mind state lol

Lmao I see we understand each other … I’ve put a moratorium on new purchases unless it’s some shit I really need or some shit I’ve always wanted but couldn’t find like the Jason Kidd Uptempos

Since we have so much unworn and unused stuff I’m like I ain’t buying shit new til I wear the shit sitting here collecting dust but let’s say she doesn’t understand that mind state lol
I don’t even buy clothes like that

Give me a black tee and and a pair of shorts and I’m cool

I have about 5 pairs of sneakers I don’t wear at all that I bought like 6 years ago

But it’s good we both can’t go crazy

Thank god I’m not a nigga that needs to wear high fashion to feel good lol

Clothes stopped mattering after high school

I don’t even buy clothes like that

Give me a black tee and and a pair of shorts and I’m cool

I have about 5 pairs of sneakers I don’t wear at all that I bought like 6 years ago

But it’s good we both can’t go crazy

Thank god I’m not a nigga that needs to wear high fashion to feel good lol

Clothes stopped mattering after high school
Once u no longer outside like that none of
that shit really matters

I listen to broke niggas on Clubhouse arguing about designer clothes I’m just smh like I hope I never sounded like that

Back