Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Last week I asked her how much she spent at saks she didn’t tell me

I just found the receipt lol

3 pairs of sandals for $2100
Is there a direct correlation between women who have no issue spending this kinda money on shoes but loathe filling up their gas tanks?

Like will legit put $20 of gas at a time and scoff at you telling them to fill it up cause they can't wrap their minds around riding around with a full tank of gas

Is there a direct correlation between women who have no issue spending this kinda money on shoes but loathe filling up their gas tanks?

Like will legit put $20 of gas at a time and scoff at you telling them to fill it up cause they can't wrap their minds around riding around with a full tank of gas
she has a Tesla so I can’t verify this lol

Nah they ask you to go fill up their tank after driving that bitch all week

:js4:

Last week I asked her how much she spent at saks she didn’t tell me

I just found the receipt lol

3 pairs of sandals for $2100
Shoes are solid wardrobe investment. Nothing worse then walking around in a pair of cheap badly made shoes. Plus she will be able to pull out those shoes for years...

Back