Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Nigga?

How you know what I saw?

The conscious community has been known about that. Furthermore it says "minority" which you should know by now is trick language. Our grievances always gotta be diluted and our benefits always gotta be shared
So it's black people get every single dime or nothing?

My dumb ass told my client one day I didn’t have my business phone just call my personal cell phone

And now we can’t go back to using the business phone anymore as much as I tell them to use the business cell…. They call my personal joint lol

I need to escape

My dumb ass told my client one day I didn’t have my business phone just call my personal cell phone

And now we can’t go back to using the business phone anymore as much as I tell them to use the business cell…. They call my personal joint lol

I need to escape

Don't answer unless they call the business line and only correspond to them from the business line. If they really need to be in contact with you they will use the most efficient way.

Make your personal line completely inefficient to them.

I hope you don't think that only happens abroad lol. That type of fuckshit is universal and it's a few mfs on here knowingly or unknowingly in the exact same situation as homeboy.
I'm well aware pooh. I was just poking at the fact that some feel like there's some sort of utopia of virtuous women outside of the US.

Don't answer unless they call the business line and only correspond to them from the business line. If they really need to be in contact with you they will use the most efficient way.

Make your personal line completely inefficient to them.
lol I tried that then motherfuckers gonna be like why u ain’t answer ur phone im like yo u tried calling the other phone

Gonna reply no cuz I know ur personal phone is always near u Smmfh

lol I tried that then motherfuckers gonna be like why u ain’t answer ur phone im like yo u tried calling the other phone

Gonna reply no cuz I know ur personal phone is always near u Smmfh
Now you take that option away. They will adjust or they just have to stay frustrated. 🤷🏿‍♂️ make your boundaries clear.

Back