Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

It wasn’t just my car either
Nasty work I hate thieves

Well thank god u ain’t pull up while they were doing it

Them niggas prolly armed to the teeth

Reminds of one day I left mad exclusive Jordan’s in the backseat of my jeep the back windows were tainted but u can still see in

I come down it’s mad lil niggas circling my shit looking in the window trying to work up the courage to break into my shit …. I unlock the shit like let me help y’all lol

They was cool tho basically were like oh that’s yo shit? My bad big homie and moved on lol

Reminds of one day I left mad exclusive Jordan’s in the backseat of my jeep the back windows were tainted but u can still see in

I come down it’s mad lil niggas circling my shit looking in the window trying to work up the courage to break into my shit …. I unlock the shit like let me help y’all lol

They was cool tho basically were like oh that’s yo shit? My bad big homie and moved on lol
Back in my teens my car was broken into because I had a sound system. Thankfully I had an old car that didn't have the lever to open the trunk. They broke the glass only to pull the lever for the gas

Hotel is partly at fault because they left the gate open and said they did it because of the rain but it didn’t rain smh

@Disanthrope I know you saw this when I posted it

Why didn't you give your thoughts?
Nigga?

How you know what I saw?

The conscious community has been known about that. Furthermore it says "minority" which you should know by now is trick language. Our grievances always gotta be diluted and our benefits always gotta be shared

Back