Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

For one there are a bunch of black civil rights attorneys in Chicago

Most are looking for business right now
From what it sounds like she was saying a lil later in the interview the ones that are here dont really wanna touch the cases

Being that there are so many potential cases in Chicago and nothing is being done about it

From what it sounds like she was saying a lil later in the interview the ones that are here dont really wanna touch the cases

Being that there are so many potential cases in Chicago and nothing is being done about it
Not to get in her biz but more likely it’s a compensation issue

With these matters oftentimes ppl expect to take these cases for free or for the low not understanding the protracted nature of these cases and that s not even factoring trial time if it comes down to that

Not to get in her biz but more likely it’s a compensation issue

With these matters oftentimes ppl expect to take these cases for free or for the low not understanding the protracted nature of these cases and that s not even factoring trial time if it comes down to that
So would u say the fraudulent practices by the city of her property actually happens and on a wide scale?

So would u say the fraudulent practices by the city of her property actually happens and on a wide scale?
oh for sure I know my brother is into it w the city cuz for years he s been trying to buy the empty lot right next door to his crib

And he keeps getting the run around… he was low key asked for a bribe but the official explanation for why they won’t sell it to him id because they want the buyer to turn that land into an investment property basically in apartment building

So they wanna see construction plans before they ll consider selling it

It’s been a decade now and the land is still there and empty

oh for sure I know my brother is into it w the city cuz for years he s been trying to buy the empty lot right next door to his crib

And he keeps getting the run around… he was low key asked for a bribe but the official explanation for why they won’t sell it to him id because they want the buyer to turn that land into an investment property basically in apartment building

So they wanna see construction plans before they ll consider selling it

It’s been a decade now and the land is still there and empty
Yea I think the gist of it is that the corruption shit is real but if u born and raised here that's a given. Always has been.

What other things u think was misinformation? Bc I fw this interview but I can't act like I can confirm everything being said off the top of my head.

So than the choice is to vote for a rich white man that definitely in not way is like you, and Infact believes that he shouldn’t even consider you at all. Or vote for Cornel west or someone else in protest, just for the same white man that gives a fuck about you at all wins. Or you can not vote and still end up with that white man anyway. So yea, give a fuck about the fact that she ain’t as black as you now, so the white man can give a fuck about you later. Cause at least than, you’d be used to who doesn’t give a fuck about you.

The choice is between getting the flu or cianide pill, no thank you, hand me the gun so that I can kill myself. At least it was my choice to die.

But sir, the cianide pill would kill ypu anyway, yea but at least I chose death.

But the flu wouldn’t be…

I said I chose death, good day sir

So than the choice is to vote for a rich white man that definitely in not way is like you, and Infact believes that he shouldn’t even consider you at all. Or vote for Cornel west or someone else in protest, just for the same white man that gives a fuck about you at all wins. Or you can not vote and still end up with that white man anyway. So yea, give a fuck about the fact that she ain’t as black as you now, so the white man can give a fuck about you later. Cause at least than, you’d be used to who doesn’t give a fuck about you.

You made all of that up in your head, then typed it with anger in your heart.

Fact of the matter is the country loses no matter which one you vote for and Black folks will continue to get fucked over no matter what. That's what you DON'T see.

The choice is between getting the flu or cianide pill, no thank you, hand me the gun so that I can kill myself. At least it was my choice to die.

But sir, the cianide pill would kill ypu anyway, yea but at least I chose death.

But the flu wouldn’t be…

I said I chose death, good day sir
Whether one is the flu or cyanide pill is a matter of perspective

Both are poison, just marketed differently

Back