Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

What if you met a chick that was a 10 on 10 to you, and she come from money so she got money, yall get it going together and a few months in she tell you, she want you to be a brother/husband, and you go what’s that, and she go, a brother to her husband but a husband to her as well. She want you in her stable and the other dude is wit it. What you doing?

What if you met a chick that was a 10 on 10 to you, and she come from money so she got money, yall get it going together and a few months in she tell you, she want you to be a brother/husband, and you go what’s that, and she go, a brother to her husband but a husband to her as well. She want you in her stable and the other dude is wit it. What you doing?
You mean a polyamorous relationship?

No.

Honestly don't know. Never been in that type of situation but I think I'd lean towards no because I don't like sharing even if she was rich and perfect
That fact that you gave it consideration is dope, that you didn’t just dismiss it. That it was something to ponder and be unsure of. You’re a cool guy man

That fact that you gave it consideration is dope, that you didn’t just dismiss it. That it was something to ponder and be unsure of. You’re a cool guy man
Well if in the scenario she's perfect then I'd have to take a min and think about it

Though honestly I'd probably try to get her to just stay with me instead lol

No, the hell I look like sharing a woman

Basically asking if we would wife a chick getting dick elsewhere

"But she's a 10"

Nah not anymore

well-no-no.gif

Me sitting in the backseat looking out the window while he drives everywhere?

Hell nah.

Back